Chapter 15

At Night I Think Of You

Cassandra's POV

"CASSANDRA MUTHA FUCKIN NIXON COME HERE NOW!"

"Coming." I said quietly following the sound of the voice.

I walked into the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch shaking her head and looking down.

She got up and she rose her hand.

Slap.

She just slapped me across the face.

My first instinct was to hit her back but you can't do that to your parents.

"You have 5 seconds to tell me what happened today or you'll get that times ten."

"How can I tell you everything that happened in 5 seconds. Because that's highly impossible." I mumbled. She held out her hand which meant I had to give my phone to her. I honestly didn't want to be involved with anyone right now except for Drew. But I don't think that's going to happen.

"Go to your room and don't come out until I tell you."

I pushed past my mom and I stomped up the stairs and opened the door to my room.

"I want to go to Florida." I said plopping onto the bed.

"Why?" Someone said from outside the window. I honestly would've screamed but I saw who was at the window and it was no one but Hunter.

"You know why." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"How did you even get up here?"

"Well school was over and I always go over your house when you can't come over mine and I climbed up the tree and got onto the balcony of the window." He explained pointing to the window.

"Aand you didn't use the front door because?" I said shifting my weight from one leg to the other.

"I heard you and your mom arguing."

"Well she was really arguing by herself and I never got a chance to say anything." I said walking over to my desk that had all of my hair products at. I wrapped my hair up and put it into a scarf.

Hunter was just looking at me the whole time.

"What?" I said looking at him

"How do you do that?" He said tugging at the piece of the scarf that hung from the front of my face and making the scarf fall off.

I scrunched up my face and pulled Hunter by the ear.

"OW STOP!" He yelled.

"HUNTER GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" My mom yelled.

Our little game stopped. I looked at the ground and then at Hunter. He looked at me and then he headed for my bedroom door.

"See you later." He said awkwardly.

"Okay Hunt." I said walking up to him and starting our 2 minute handshake.

"THAT MEANS NOW!" My mother's voice boomed through the house.

Hunter looked at me one last time then he closed the door.

After a couple minutes I heard the front door close. Why the hell would he leave through the front door.

I sighed and picked up the scarf that Hunter pulled and retied it. Hunter is stupid.

Drew's POV

As soon as I got into the drive way I was extremely livid with Caden. Like why he was a complete asshole today. I mean every other day he is an asshole but today he was just on top of everything.

I opened the door to the house and slammed it shut. I was ready to fight.

"CADEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BECAUSE WE NEED TO TALK!" I yelled throughout the house.

No response.

I walk in the living room and Caden was no where in sight.

I go into the kitchen and I get the same exact results.

I jogged up the stairs and went into his room. When I got to the outside of his room the door was closed and I heard the headboard of the bed bang against the wall repeatedly.

"Payback is really a bitch." I whispered to myself.

I opened the door to see a girl on top of Caden. She sort of reminded me of Kristen.

"Yo Caden your girlfriend is downstairs and she's waiting for you." I said loud enough for him and the girl to here.

"Girlfriend?" The girl looked at Caden in disgust and she got off of him and put her clothes on.

"Nah baby that's not what I'm about." He said sitting up.

"What!" I almost screamed. Both of their heads shot at each other and then at me.

"Bye Caden." She said with her shoes in her hand stomping out the room and then the front door shut.

"Drew you have 10 seconds to get out before I kill you." He said through gritted teeth.

He thinks I'm afraid of him. I stood in the room with him when he counted down.

When Caden finally got to one, he got up from the bed and thank god his basketball shorts were on. But he ran to be and pulled the collar of my shirt.

"You are so dead." He said smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------

Should I make it more POV's?

Don't be a ghost follower.

Thanks for reading and lots of love.

Don't forget to like, comment and share.