Chapter 7

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

Have No Fear Drew Is Here

Cassandra's POV.

"Girls shouldn't fight guys." He whispered still holding me down.

"Actually yes they should." I said pushing him away.

I'm still mad about earlier. I mean as soon as my step dad told me about how everyone I knew except for Hunter and that other girl is related to me. But I'm still not happy with the whole thing. How about when you let someone move in with you, you tell them right away.

Drew tried to pull me back but I yanked my arm away. He groaned like he has a right to be mad at someone. Nigga please.

"Why are you so mad for?" He asked me leaning back on my bedroom door and crossing his arms which made his muscles flex.

"Maybe because y-. You know what? I don't even know why I'm telling you Drew. Or should I say brother."

"Listen. I just figured this out too. I told you that I lived with my brother and I was coming back today for school. But you should be at least a little happy because I basically get to see you everyday and we get to spend a lot of time together." He said walking towards me and flopping himself on the foot of the bed.

"That's the thing I'm mad about. We can't even like each other like we did a couple hours ago. And why did your dad tell me so late. I went to Emerson high since the end of High school. He could've told me and Jen. She has it coming tomorrow. I might even fight her too."

"Oh so you like me huh?" He smirked.

Aw shit. I just gave myself away.

"I didn't mean it like that I-" he cut me off.

"Hey it's okay I liked you too. I thought it was pretty obvious."

"It was." I put my head on his lap.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"If our parents weren't dating, would you date me?" He asked. I was so surprised by his question.

"No I wouldn't." I said.

"Okay." He started to get up. I rolled my head off his lap and I pushed him back down. I was sitting on his lap and facing him.

"Actually yeah I would." I saw his eyes light up.

"Ehh. But don't get too excited because I can't date you now that we're family and that would be incest. "

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You defended me back at school. Thanks for that." I said sitting up.

"I mean I feel like I owed you one. You know for punching Jen and being an asshole to you earlier today."

"Well I appreciated it."

I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Drew really had my back there even though he left at one point. I will ask him about that later but I'm still trying to grasp onto the fact that we're siblings.