Chapter 23

That's none of my business

THATS JEN UP THERE! ^^^

Cassandra's POV

DID THIS BITCH REALLY JUST SLAP ME?! I didn't even know what to do with myself. I wanted to really body slam her into the desk and choke her until she says sorry. And don't look at me crazy because we used to play like that over the summer with her cousins. But back to her hitting me.

I got up and became face to face with Jen. She was really testing me.

"What in the fuck made you think that was a good idea?" I said through gritted teeth.

I kept my hands at my side, restraining myself from hurting her.

She kept quiet.

"Jenifer mutha fuckin Steinfeld I asked you a question. A couple minutes ago you were all bold by hitting me now your backing away?" I said. She was really testing me. As much as I love her, she needed to be put in her place.

"Guys stop." Hunter said pulling me by the hand. He was trying to get me to sit back down but there was no way in hell that was going to work.

I looked at Jen as I was about to say something smart but then I saw her looking at Hunter with soft eyes. But when she looked at me her eyes hardened.

She pushed me backwards. I went to go push her back but my left arm restrained me from doing so.

I started laughing. Jen would never step on an ant. And she would never put her hands on anyone. So she's making her first fight with me. Not really a good idea.

"The fuck is funny?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"Well since you asked." I said walking away from her and in front of the chalk board. "Students of Emerson High. Jen has had a huge crush on someone in this very class." I said looking around the classroom. The guys were fixing their clothes and their shirts as if it were them. I looked over at Drew. He still looked upset but he was finding some humor in this. "That someone would have to be Hunter." I said as I pointed over to Hunter. He looked at me and then he sunk in his seat. I looked around the class to look at Jen and she was paler then milk. "And Hunter has been showing me attention and she just got mad because it's not her. Also you're lucky I didn't fight back." I said waltzing to my seat.

At the end of my speech, some kids started laughing and others just went back to their conversations. Drew however was still looking at me. One of his friends kept looking at me too. His friend looked like he could be a pedofile. Like his hood was on. He looked like a grown ass man. And he was looking at me with lust. I could tell. You horny shit. He put his fingers up to his mouth and flicked his tongue as if it was a vagina. I smiled and gave him the finger.

"I would like to add something to what this bitch of the hour just said." Jen said standing up. "Yes I like Hunter. I always will to the moon and back. But as for Cassandra, the reason I had slapped you because when you were with Hunter, yeah I was a little hurt but I got over it. But then I heard what that little fucker did to you. And I had hit you to say I told you so." She finished. "But Cassandra Nixon knows it all." She added.

"Are you done now? Good. Now that your dumb ass exclamation is over, we can all get back to learning." I said completely ignoring the statement she said about Drew. She knew good and goddamn well that this whole thing was about Hunter and she fucking knows it. Because if she really cared that much, she could've done something.

"Wait? So hitting people is the new wave now?" I said laughing. I looked at Jen who was holding her head with her hand. "Because I want to take part in it too!" I said as I punched her on the side of her head. As soon as my hand hit her head she snapped her head and leaped onto me. Her hands wrapped around my neck. I fought her but she wasn't giving up. I kicked her and she grabbed the spot where I kicked her which was her knee.

Hunter and Drew and some other kids were trying to break us up since the beginning. Drew wrapped his arms around my waist. I honestly didn't want to be around him and especially right now. I got out of his grip and walked throughout the desks and opened the door.

"Cassandra wait!" I heard him yell from behind me.

No one was about to turn around for him. He was honestly a big fuck boy. And the fact that I thought I could have a lasting and long relationship with him was bold. 

"Why should I wait for you? Please give me a good reason. Because honestly I don't want to hear anything from you." I said. Tears were threatening to come out.

"Okay. I'm sorry. For all that I have done yesterday. Even starting from your hand then to the whole hospital situation. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. And I never meant for it to come out that way." He said. He looked sincere but I wasn't trying to have any of it.

"Then why did you? Even if you kept it to yourself it wouldn't be a problem. And now your just adding more onto my stress list. Just please leave me alone for now on." I said walking away.

"Leave you alone?" He said with anger filling all throughout his voice.

"Yeah. What don't you get?" I don't want to be around you anymore." I said.

"Your just saying that now. You don't actually mean that." He said. He still sounded angry but he sounded upset too.

"No actually. I'm serious. Stay away from me." I said turning around to face him.

"Okay. If that's what you want." He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away to the bathroom. I opened the door and it creaked so loud. Then the horrible smell of the girls bathroom just smacked me in the face. It was a combination of pee, poop and probably period blood.

I cringed as I walked to the sinks at the front of bathroom. I looked around to see if I were in there alone, but I saw two girls in the handicap stall. One sounded like she was crying and the other girl seemed to be comforting her. I couldn't really make out what she was saying but it sounded like she said: "he's coming to get me. And he's coming to get her too." 

I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the bathroom.

I started to walk back to the classroom.

When I went to open the door, Jen stormed out. Only her shoulder hit mine.

"Oh bitch we're ready for round two." I smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------

To me this book just got super lit. I actually know where I want it to go.

Don't be a ghost reader!

Vote, comment and share.