Chapter 9

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

Sleep Walking

Cassandra's POV

"Cass wake up we're here." Drew said shaking me. I looked down and I was in a car. I looked out the windshield and saw a house I haven't seen before. I WAS DREAMING THE WHOLE TIME?!?!

"Oh you should back track everything that happened today." I said trying to play it off.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I asked you too." I said crossing my arms. Why was he being difficult for right now.

"If you call me daddy I will." He said getting out of the car.

"Okay absolutely not." I said opening the door and getting out. I looked around the neighborhood and saw nothing I've seen before. His house was as big as mine. His seemed a little bit bigger.

"Your house is cool." I said

"Thanks. All of them say that too."

"Who is all of them?" I said. I am not about to be another hoe he brings in his house to sleep with them. If that what he thinks I am boy bye.

"You need to learn how to take a joke." He said laughing and unlocking the door.

"Funny because I don't remember it being humorous." I said waiting for Drew to open the door.

He sighed and opened the door. He held it opened as I entered and he closed the door behind me. At least the boy had manners. I looked around to take in all of my surroundings.

Drew took off into the room on the side that looked like the living room and jumped over and he plopped on the couch. Now if I did that. I would've received a nice ass whooping.

I just followed him in there and stood behind the couch. My mom always told me that when you go over someone's house you always ask permission to do things. It was just something I always followed.

Drew turned around and pulled my arm and flipped me over the couch but then I fell way too hard onto the floor. I was now ready to fight. I got up so fast I almost gave myself whiplash. I was dizzy for a split second and then I looked down at the couch and I saw an empty cushion. Then I looked up and I saw Drew standing behind the couch with his tongue sticking out.

"Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!" He chanted and ran off around the wall.

I ran around the same wall he did and I saw him run up the stairs. I followed and heard a door slam shut. But as soon as I reached the top of the steps I found myself to be in a hallway with 6 doors on each side. But there was an opening in the middle of the floor which showed the room where Drew and I were just at.

"Come out come out where ever you are." I said opening the first door on my left.

I walked into the room that seemed to be his parents room. Because everything in here seemed so mature. There weren't any posters or anything. Just a bed, a couple of Windows and two closets. I walked over to the closet doors just incase if he were in there.

When I opened the closet I wanted to just roll and die. I saw something anyone's parents SHOULD NOT DO. I saw fucking sex toys everywhere. Ranging from a sex doll to a fucking dildo as big as my arm. How does that even work. This was fucking weird. I closed the door and turned around. I saw Drew in the doorway with his jaw to the ground. Looks like he saw it too.

"Ew. Ew. Ew. EW. EWW. EWWW." He continued out of the room. I followed him and he went down the stairs. He was going so fast.

"Can you like not. I don't know your house by heart." I said trying to go as fast as possible to catch up with him.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

He sat on the couch and this time I didn't wait for his permission so I sat next to him.

He put his legs up to his chest and put his head on his knees.

"Are you really that mad about it?"

"Yes! It's gross. I'm never talking to them again." He said pouting. He was so cute. I put my head into his lap.

"I had a same situation like that before. I needed money to go somewhere and I went to go ask and then I found my parents just doing it. SO I just got up and left anyways. I was so scarred for life.But when I think about it, it's funny as hell because I had to tell my mom that I caught her." I laughed as I shook my head. "But YOUR parents are freaks." I said cracking up.

Drew was smiling but then when I said his parents were into that freaky stuff he stopped laughing and turned on the TV so I just laughed even harder. It was too the point where it was starting to hurt so he just turned the tv up even louder.

I stopped laughing and then watched whatever he was watching. I think it was something called teen wolf. But oh my god. The boy who played the hound dog I think, looks like Hunter a lot. And Hunter is very hot.

After a while there was a knock at the door. Drew got up and grabbed my hand and we were both at the door. He opened the door without even looking through the peep hole. I swear white people man. He opened the door and another boy that looked older then Drew was standing on the porch with his hands in his pockets.

The boy looked at Drew and then at me and then to our hands.

"What are you doing here. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Drew said

"Oh yeah about that." The boy said looking down.

"Did you get in trouble again?" Drew said

"Maybe and I may or may not have got kicked out of school."

When the boy said that Drew's eyes almost popped out of head.

"YOU WHAT?!"

-----------------------------

Hey guys. I have no power in my house right now so sorry for the late update but a character is getting introduced soon. So sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of the book. :).

Thanks for reading and Lots of love❤️.

Don't forget to like comment and share.