Chapter 25

The Circumstances Of A Heart Break

Cassandra's POV

Well, Jen is a 100% backstabbing bitch. I mean really. Think about the whole situation again. Like so you say that we are friends. When Hunter wants to talk to me it's a problem but when it happened before it was fine? And she wants to go behind my back and fucking kiss my boyfriend. Well now ex boyfriend. Well I guess it never even mattered because no one even knew about it in the first place. The relationship probably meant nothing to him. Maybe Kristen was right. Maybe I was just his little fetish or something. 

"Hey you okay?" Someone said from down the hallway. It was a girls voice.

I looked up and saw a girl who looked to be in our class. Like sophomore. Her hair was long and flowing. She was super pretty. Like her caramel skin and her eyes. Maybe she can replace Jen's place.

"Yeah I guess." I answered. I was making my way to my locker to get my things because I was getting kicked out the school for two and a half weeks. The way Principal Franklin said it was just rude. He was lucky my other hand is hurt. 

He was like: "since you think that fighting is always the answer, you will be suspended from school for two and a half weeks."

Like no one even asked for his opinion to be honest. Frankenstein looking ass. 

But the girl kept looking at me as if a ghost was following me or something. And I didn't like this one bit.

"I'm going to warn you now. Your boyfriends Fr-" she started to say

"Wait warn me for what? And we aren't dating anymore." I said. But what should I watch out for. What the hell.

"Please let me get my point across." She said as if she were begging and pleading for her life. I nodded.

"Thank you. Your boy- ex boyfriend's friend gets jealous of things that he can't have. Before you were here, me and Drew were friends and we were really close. He tried to make a move on me but I refused. He kept trying and he never got me. But one day did you hear the story about the girl who went missing for about a week?" She started off.

I had to think about it at first. She lived in Washington too. She got rescued by people from the same school she went too. I couldn't bring up her name. Francine? Georgia? I don't know. I shook my head no.

"Candace Howlely." She said. Everything started to come back. I remember using it as an excuse not to move here from Florida. Boy was a wrong for doing that. And super off with the name.

"Oh." I said quietly.

"He kidnapped me and he tried to do things to me. I found a way to get out but he still wants to get revenge. Apparently, Drew did something to him and he wants his Karma. But I heard him over talk to his friends about you. Just stay away from him and you'll be safe. Don't fall for his trap either. The devil himself was beautiful." She said as she walked away. 

I was silent. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know who to stay away from. I needed to know these types of things. I didn't even know to believe it or not. 

I just shrugged it off and turned the lock on my locker and grabbed everything out of it. It was only my jacket. I put it on and closed it. I walked back to the main office and sat in there until my mom came to pick me up. 

A couple minutes passed. Hearing all the buzzes down to classes was super annoying. And to see how they actually do it is so cool. But try sitting through that for 45 minutes.

When my mom came in, she looked at me with concern then disappointment.

A couple minutes later, we walked out the school together as silent as can be. I just know what's coming next. One big ass lecture in the car. We walked to the car and she got on the drivers side.