Chapter 13

Physco's Need Love Too

"Okay I think we have a first aid kit somewhere in here." I said. I think it's behind the mirror. I don't know where it is because whenever I got cut or something I always got told to tough it out or something.

I reached behind the medicine cabinet not even thinking about the pills I have to take. I have bipolar disorder. And I take anti depressants to make everything even.

"What were these for?" She asked getting up and pulling the pill container.

Oh shit. What was I supposed to tell her. I hid that I have bipolar disorder?

She read it and then she looked at me.

"Anti depressants Drew? What are these for?" She asked putting the container down.

Cassandra's POV

I read the bottle and I saw anti depressants prescribed to Drew. My friend back in Florida had a disorder where he had to take anti depressants to do certain things. I was already aware of them but Drew never told me that he had an issue.

"Anti depressants Drew? What are these for?" I said as I put the container carefully onto the sink. I wanted him to tell me.

"I have bipolar disorder." He mumbled. I was shocked. I've never met someone who had bipolar disorder.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Because that's not something you go around and tell people!" He yelled at me. I understand what he was talking about though. I didn't expect him to have it though.

"How long?" I asked. "I-it's okay if you don't want to answer." I finished. Drew just looked down.

"It was when my mom died. She was my whole world. When she was gone I felt like everything was gone." He said.

I couldn't help but walk over and hug him. He hugged back and my shirt was soaked on my shoulder.

"I wish that I-I could bring her back." He