Chapter 30

Being A Super Hero Is Difficult

Luke's POV

"Yeah I would listen to your friend Jen." A voice said from downstairs.

We all turned our heads and I almost passed out.

It was the guy who I knocked out earlier but he escaped with Cassandra's mom. I have no clue what his name is but obviously he's going to remember me and everything that happened.

There goes this plan.

"Hunter what are you doing here?" Jen asked. She started walking down the stairs to Hunter but she stopped.

"Jen get away from me." He hissed. This boy had some balls now. Even I didn't talk to Jen like that. Jen was some crazy ass bitch.

"Hunter don't talk to me like that." She said whimpering. Here comes the waterworks again.

Jen was really starting to get so annoying.

"So you expect me not to be mad- Know what, we'll just make a deal. You can hand over Cassandra and Drew and they'll never bother you again. We are doing this for a specific reason. And you aren't going to change anything. That bitch Cassandra and her so called boyfriend fucked up our lives in some sort of way. And we are just trying to get our payback." Jen spilled out.

Kristen almost jumped on her to stop her from talking but it didn't really work.

"Thank you for that information because we can take all three of you the probationary centers right here in Washington." A strong voice said coming in the broken down door.

We all looked to see who it was and it was a police officer. Then 4 more came in after.

"Aw shit." Kristen said under her breath.

I felt like I couldn't move. I honestly wasn't ready to go to any type of jail. Even if it wasn't a jail in the first place. I just can't. I have to leave.

The Officer started to walk up the stairs. I started panicking. I was not ready to go to jail. My parents weren't even okay with me coming all the way to Washington just to be locked up. I told my whole school that I was going for a football matter at Oregon University but I came to Washington. But what am I going to tell them now? I got locked up for doing a dumb plan to get my Ex back? Oh I think they'll handle that very well.

"You two are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to have an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you-" the police walking up the stairs.

"Wait you two? There were three of us? Kristen were is Jen?" I whispered to her.

Kristen looked around and I did the same. Jen was no where to be found.

"Where did she go?! This is not fair. I swear when she comes back to school my dad will get her good. She might as well get expelled. I'm gonna make her life in school a living hell for escaping." She whispered back.

The police officer finished coming up when some of the paramedics picked up Cassandra and Drew and took them out of the house. I continued to stare at the paramedics until I felt my hands behind my back. Then I felt the cold metal of the handcuffs on my wrists.

Realization just hit me like a truck. I AM GOING TO JAIL IN A PLACE I BARELY EVEN KNOW! I thought to myself. Also Jen had the nerve to escape from going to jail when the plan was mostly her idea.

I turned my head and looked to see Kristen fighting with the cop for her hands. She kept moving her arms.

I sort of over heard what she was saying the the cop.