Chapter 11

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

What are we?

"Your dream is weird. But I like it." I said showing a toothless smile.

"Can I just do something real quick?" She asked.

I shrugged and watched her every move.

She got up from my lap and then she faced me. She looked at me for a split second then she kissed me.

I kissed her back almost immediately. I smiled because I was waiting for her to do that almost all day. Does this mean that were dating now?

Cassandra's POV

I KISSED HIM BY MYSELF! And he kissed back. This is like a dream come true. To be honest, I don't care that we just met in one day because I feel like I've known him for months. But I don't think I should rush into it because I do need to learn more about him.

Also my mom told me to take over before someone else did and I was never the shy type.

I broke away the kiss and Drew smiled at me. Good he didn't think it was bad or anything. My inner self thought.

"Where did you learn how to kiss like that?" He asked me.

"YouTube videos and a lot of practice."
I said joking.

"Wait what?" He almost screamed and he was laughing.

"You know I'm lying about the YouTube thing right?" I said shaking my head.

"Oh okay good because I was about to say."

I shook my head and giggled.

Drew pulled me over by my waist and when I was completely next to him, he pulled me closer.

I got up and I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my legs on the seat where I was sitting a couple seconds ago.

Time for my weird ass self to come out.

"Are you Santa Clause?" I said trying to sound like a little girl.

"Of course I'm Santa Clause. Who else would I be? Some sort of fraud? But what would you like for Christmas?" Drew said going with it.

"I want my friend Hunter for Christmas." I said trying not to laugh.

Drew stiffened a lot it was like sitting on a rock.

"Drew chill out I'm joking." I said laughing.

"Well now you're not getting anything little girl." He said jumping up. He like made me fall off his lap and onto the couch head first. So I was on my stomach. Drew smacked my butt like four times. And he hit it hard. Then he flipped me over and pinned my hands over my head. Is he horny or some shit? I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Drew let me go!"

"Never."

Eventually from fighting back I left his grip loosening and I sprung up and ran behind the chair.