Chapter 28

Bitches Ain't Shit but Hoes and Tricks

Cassandra's POV

My eyes fluttered open and pain took cover of all my body. I held my stomach and winced in pain.

"What the hell happened?" I said to myself.

I heard some groaning from a guy's voice that sounded familiar.

I got up from where I was laying at and I looked around for that voice. I walked around the large living room and saw someone turned away from me but it looked like it was Hunter. I don't remember him being over either.

"Hunter are you okay?" I asked him. Turning him over. His face almost scared the hell out of me. He had tear stains on his face and bruises and a busted lip.

"Oh my god what happened to you!" I asked helping him up. Instead he paced back and forth like he doesn't know what to do or say.

"Hunter what's wrong with you?" I asked him with an attitude. I was pissed that he wasn't answering none of my questions.

"Cassandra we don't have time for questions. Ask me them when we're all safe because right now we aren't. Go get the keys and we have to go now." He rushed out while jogging over to my moms' limp body.

I went over to her purse on the counter and grabbed the whole thing. I checked in the purse and the keys were in her purse.

"You didn't think I would just let you go that easily right?" Someone chuckled from behind me. I knew it was Luke. I kept walking to the door when I heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Luke I'm going to ask you one more time. Why are you here?" I said with all the sass I could give him.

"I want you." He said reaching his hand out to touch my arm but I pulled away from him.

"Cassandra why are you acting like this." He said walking closer but slower to me.

"The hell do you mean why am I acting like this? How else am I supposed to act? You showed up in my house uninvited and then you come and hurt my mom, me and Hunter. Also you said some fuckery in your mouth a couple minutes ago. But what makes you think that I would want you back after what you done to me. You treated me like shit and you know it. You probably did that shit on purpose." I said walking backwards still trying to find my way outside.

"Oh but Cassie you gotta listen to me. I realized what I did was wrong and you have to realize that you still have feelings for me and you and I both know you miss me." He said raising an eyebrow and smirking. This is one of the reasons why I ever dated him in the first time. Before I thought his cockiness was cute but now I just want to punch him in the face with his cockiness.

"I mean if that's your way of getting someone back then that's you." I said reaching for the doorknob. I twisted it and darted outside. I didn't see any car.

"Hunter?" I said letting a tear fall and roll down my cheek.

"Looks like your little boyfriend wasn't there to come and save you me anymore." Luke said whispering in my ear stepping next to me.

Why would Hunter leave. Not only did he leave without me he left with my mom. I hope when she wakes up, she'll be okay. Then she fucks Hunter up.

"Come back Cassandra." Luke said pulling me back.

I grabbed the door frame and decided to call for help.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! DREW I NEED YOU! HELP! I NEED-" I screamed back while getting pulled back harshly.

Luke had grabbed my waist and yanked me back inside.
Then he closed the door.

"My name isn't Drew but you'll be screaming Luke when I get with you." He said putting his hands on my hips and pushing my back onto the door.

"Luke stop please." I said trying to push him off of me.

"Aw why? I mean like my dick isn't in you yet." He said smirking and pulling me by my wrist and tried to go upstairs.

"Luke stop it please." I begged pulling him down the stairs. Or at least trying too.

"Stop bitch." He hissed. I flinched at his words because whenever he called me a bitch was whenever he was with his friends but never when we were by ourselves. He was pulling me upstairs with him. I wanted to just disappear. I knew what he was capable with when I was dating him. But I don't know what he was capable of doing now.

"Cassandra?! Where are you at?" I heard someone yell from outside. Just hearing that someone made me so happy.

But I knew exactly who it was too. It was the one and only Drew. My fuck boy ass boyfriend.

"DREW I'M INSIDE PLEASE HELP ME!" I yelled taking one big ass risk.

"Bitch are you fucking serious. Now your definitely coming with me." Luke said. He sounded furious. He tossed me over his shoulder and I kicked and punched to resist but he ignored everything I did.

He jogged up the stairs and walked to the end of my hallway. There was an attic in my house but it was for storage.

For some weird reason, Luke knew that I had it and pulled the string down. The ladder came gracefully down and then Luke carried me up the ladder. As soon as we got up the ladder the temperature was just increasing and increasing. You could honestly pass out up there. Luke threw me and started to come down the ladder.

My body landed and made a huge thud noise.

"Maybe that will teach you to behave." He said smirking.

"You better not leave me in here because as soon as I get out I will get everyone I know to fucking kill you." I said. He really thought he was in control of me.

Yeah fuck that nigga.

"You can explain later but I need to work with the garbage outside." He said continuing to go down the ladder.

He pushed the ladder up and I crawled over to try to push it before it closed but I was too late. For me to get out, someone has to pull the string and then I could escape but that probably won't happen anytime soon.

I'm going to have to hope and pray that Drew can save me from Luke and put him where he belongs.

Drew's POV

"Pass me the ball Caden!" I yelled at him. Caden and I were playing catch with a football because we had nothing else better to do. He had caught the ball but never gave it back.

"No fuck you." He said as he threw the football over the Fence to the crazy neighbors back yard.

Our neighbors range from old, to kids our age but most likely younger and then crazy people who threaten to shoot you when you knock on their door.

Unfortunately our next door neighbor was the one who threatens to shoot you if you even give her a newspaper.

I wanted to kill Caden. I have to get that ball back. I had the the Seahawks players to sign that football.

As soon as I walked over to the fence I heard Cassandra.

I heard her screams from a couple streets down. We didn't live that far away from each other. But she needed help.

"Yo I'm going to be right back." I told Caden running down the street.

"Yeah cool whatever."

I ran further down the street without slowing down. I got to Cassandra's house and banged on the door.

"Cassandra where are you?"