Chapter 4

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

The Struggle Is Real

Cassandra's POV

"You're coming with me." someone said grabbing my wrist.

"No I'm not." i said as i pulled the persons arm and putting it behind that persons back.

"What do you think you're doing to my daddy?" that bitch bag Kristen said from behind.

"What i'm about to do is break his arm for touching me." I said pushing his arm further behind his back.

He winced in pain and tried to wiggle out of my grip which just made the pain for him worse. Man is this man dumb. Like stop moving. I'm not going to do anything to you. Maybe your daughter but not you. I just laughed and let go of his arm. Kristen ran over to her dad for support.

"You dirty piece of-" She tried to say but I flung myself onto her before she could finish.

"Yeah Cass! Get her. Beat her ass!" Jen screamed laughing the whole time.

Hunter had to save the day again. When I was getting pulled back by Hunter, Drew was no where to be found. Not that I cared.

Maybe a little. It's a gut feeling.

"Don't touch me again or I will go for it. And I don't care who you are. You need to stop touching people before you get punched in the face." I said trying to spit in his face but I was getting pulled back again.

"Yo chill out." Hunter laughed.

"Yeah listen to your friend." Kristen said.

"Say something else I dare you." I said sounding like my mom.

"What are you gon-" she started

I rose my fist and she flinched.

"Bitch." I laughed

"Once again, you're coming with me." Kristen's dad said.

"For what? You grabbed me and it hurt actually." I said rubbing my wrists. "Your disgrace of a daughter, started everything by calling me ugly 1 and a negroe. So i faught her and I won. If you want me to get in trouble tell your daughter she needs to get her comebacks in check."

"He touched you?" I hear Drew come from behind.

"Yeah. Where were you the whole time? I mean you were there the whole time?"

"I had to uhm.. I'll explain later."

"When did he touch you?"

"Why?" I asked in total confusion

"Just answer the question." He said a little mad.

"He gripped my wrist hard. Why do you care?"

"So I could do this."

He walked over to Kristen's dad and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and Kristen slapped Drew in the face.

"How dare you Drew? After all I did for you." she screamed as she now was on the ground trying to wake her dad up.

"Shut up bitch." Drew said.

"Aye. Okay Drew." I laughed

He turned his head and laughed too.

Kristen got up and scratched my arm. I swung at her but I got pulled back by Drew.

"Okay that's enough fighting for one day."

"There is never enough of fighting." I said getting out of his grip.

"Well fight me." he said

"With pleasure bitch." I said raising my hands up. We started play fighting as this all happened.

"Oh my god guys get a room." Hunter said rolling his eyes.

"With pleasure bitch." Drew said smirking down at me.

"Oop. No." I said running away.

Drew was running after me too. I turned around and broke his ankles. He slid in the grass but then he turned around and tackled me onto the ground.

"We can get a room if you want us too."

"Nope. I'm chilling are you chilling because I am." I grinned.

"Well too bad." he said lifting me up over his shoulder.

Oh My God where is this boy taking me.

As Drew was walking to where ever we destined too, my butt was jiggling.

"I'm going to have fun with that." he mumbled.

"Uh. What."

Thanks for Reading. Lots of Love.