Chapter 18

Pills and Potions

Cassandra's POV

I was about 5 seconds from fighting right here and right now. But I was already crying and I was too upset. Was I wrong that when he said all that stuff earlier we were technically dating by time that happened? According to Drew, we aren't.

"Chill babe I was just kidding. You need to know how to take a damn joke. Because I'll do that a lot." He said laughing like it was some damn joke.

"I can see why you can never keep a girlfriend." I mumbled and tried to keep my distance away from him.

"What was that?" Drew said twitching his eye and then his eyes were as black as can be.

"I said that's why you can never keep a girlfriend. You think everything is a fucking joke and it's really not. So you can really get out." I said sitting on my bed and avoiding eye contact.

"Listen bitch. L-" He didn't even have to finish his sentence.

"Drew get the fuck out before I fucking take you out."

"I'd like to see you try." He said smirking. His eyes were not normal. If this was how it was going to be when we're dating, I don't think that I'm going to like it very much.

I got up and I tried to push him out the door when Drew just pushed me hard and onto the floor. That really hurt. I feel like I broke something. Like that is how hard I got pushed onto the floor.

"Drew. That hurt." I said barely getting up. The left side of my body was the freaking worst right now.

I saw his eyes go back to the light brown that I fall in love with just by looking at it. But right now I wanted to be everywhere but with him right now.

"Cassandra I-I" He started stuttering.

"Get. OUT. NOW!" I said as I clutched the left side of my body.

If I were a boy, I probably would've punched the shit out of Drew. But I am smaller then an ant compared to him.

"Please I'm sorry."

"OH SO AFTER GETTING PUSHED AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL BY YOU, I SHOULD LET YOU STAY IN MY FUCKING HOUSE? YEAH OKAY!" I yelled laughing. But it wasn't a humorous laugh. It was more like get the fuck out before my crazy ass gets a machete and stabs your ass kind of laugh.

"OKAY DAMN JUST HERE ME OUT!" He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Why should I?" I said quietly but still strongly.

"Because I have a reason."

"Oh really."

"Remember when I told you that I had bipolar disorder? I never had someone like you ever. I'm not used to it. When Kristen was around, she always listened to whatever I said and she never put up a fight ever. But you. You are 100% different from her and I 100% love it. Like no one had given me attitude like you before and back sass as much as you do. But you make it work. I was not right a couple minutes ago because I was worried about you and I forgot to take the pill." He said looking about 99.9% sincere.

"Okay. Just because you're preaching to me, you know that I still will remember it and use it against you at all times." I said crossing my arms.

"I don't care. Use it. You just have to forgive me Cassandra."

"I forgive you." I mumbled. I really could not believe what was coming out of my mouth right now. Regular Cassandra would just put up a fight and wait until the other person left. But Drew had a different effect on me.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" Drew said putting his hand behind his ear as if it actually worked.

"I forgive you asshole."

"But I am your favorite asshole." He said smiling.

"I hate you so much."

Drew's POV 

"I hate you so much." She said smiling.

She didn't mean it right? Did she? I don't even know. Everything I told her about earlier today was somewhat true but the pill part wasn't. I didn't want to take the pill because it starts off to make me aggressive then it has me a crying mess, then I want to fight everyone. And it doesn't take me that long to get the fighting state. Sometimes I can't even control it. Like I might even get into an over protective state too. I want to tell her everything but I just can't.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

I guess everything I was just thinking about showed all over my face.

"Nothing." I said almost too quickly.

Cassandra looked at me for a split second and then she looked me in the eye. My damn weakness. I can never lie to someone when I looked them in the eye.

"Okay when I tell you, you can't look at me any different then you do now. Because when I'm going to tell you, it's like super personal and I really don't tell anyone." I sighed.

"Aha I knew it. But spill." She said smiling and then she went into all seriousness.

"When I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder, they gave me pills and they make everything that's off even like hormones and stuff. But then when I do put the pills in, it can be a little harsh first. And I don't like taking them because I can hurt anything and everything around me and I don't want to hurt you in away way or sort." I said 100% truthfully.

She looked at me and her lips were parted. I'm guessing that she was speechless at what I had said. Yeah I know. Number 1 savage of Emerson High was the one who showed the most feelings. I am so whipped it hurts.

"Why would I look at you any differently. I mean if you hit me then we would be having a fist fight and probably the both of us will end up in the hospital, but just because all of this happens doesn't mean anything. I still l-love you the same way I did when you said it first."

That actually meant a lot. I didn't know what to say so I just pulled her into a hug.

"I still hate you though." She said laughing.

"And you're still amazing."

"And you're still a twat."

"And you're still-"

"DINNERS READY!"

"Come on let's go." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guyssssssssssss.

Don't be a ghost.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.