Chapter 24

Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Jen's POV

I brushed past her and hit her shoulder. No it wasn't intentional but now that I think of it, I'm glad that I did it. Cassandra had it fucking coming. The real reason why I was mad was one, that she was being all lovey with Hunter, and that she just replaced me and Hunter. I mean we were the ones who let her come under her wing when she came here in the first place. But when Drew wants to start a whole fetish with her, she wants to throw us under the damn bus. If she wants to be petty, I will be petty.

I wasn't really paying attention but I heard something along the lines of: "this bitch wants round two."

She honestly doesn't know me. I don't like fighting but when I have to, I will fuck a bitch up. I mean my dad wanted me to be a UFC fighter and he even trained me like one. He still does.

"What was that you bimbo bitch?" I said. It was something to get my adrenaline pumping.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bimbo? Because I know it's not me? Says the bitch ass cunt who walks away from a fight. If you want to finish it finis-" she said but I didn't want to hear anymore of it. I punched her right in the lip.

She took the punch but she held it. I saw Hunter come out the class along with Drew and some other people. I wonder why the teacher didn't do anything to stop it yet. But to be honest that's no problem for me.

She punched me back but near my eye. That shit hurt like hell. At first, when she punched me I didn't feel anything. Then all the blood started rushing to one spot. Well that's going to be a bruise.

I punched back but it never actually got to reach her face because we got pulled back from each other. I felt two strong arms around my waist but I continued to resist. I wanted to get revenge on her so bad. And the thing is I was dead ass when I told her.

"Let go of me. Let me at her! I need to fight!" I screamed. I kicked as hard as I could. I managed to get out. Not once did I turn around to see who was holding me back.

I ran up to Cassandra and swung at her over Drew who was holding her back. When I was listening to what she was saying about him, I was sort of happy. Because me and Hunter told her so. But I don't know why he tries to win her back. He did something really crappy. He sort of deserves it too. But I'm not going to take her side on this because she is still a bitch.

"GIRLS STOP NOW!" A loud and affirmative voice boomed throughout the crowd. Everyone stopped everything they were doing and scurried back to class. I didn't. I took this chance to get my 100% karma from Cassandra. I ran over to her and swung my arm so hard I thought I broke it. But when my hand came in contact with her face, I honestly couldn't get enough. She cringed in pain and grabbed for her head. I kicked her too. She fell to the ground and she wouldn't get back up.

I didn't kill her right? Oh god. I never meant for it to come out like that or to get that far.

"Look at what you have done!" The man said. I never did turn around to see who it was but i was 97% sure that it was Principal Franklin who scared everyone away. I mean he is a pretty scary person in general. One time in 8th grade when we had 9th grade orientation, everyone wanted to stay back because of him. He looks like a legit Frankenstein but only a foot taller.

Back to Cassandra. I was right about Mr. Franklin. He was trying to wake up Cassandra but she wasn't budging. I'm really proud of myself. I knocked a bitch out.

I saw her eyes open and shut close fast. They opened again and she looked at me. Then they shut. This girl is a fucking liar! She's faking the whole thing.

"Someone please help." Mr. Franklin asked but there was barely anyone in the hallway except for Drew and Hunter. Of course.

They both went to go help her. I swear if this bitch takes Hunter from me, she might actually just have to die.  I wanted to have him for a long time and I will get him. With Cassandra or not.

Drew looked like he wanted to kiss her to wake her up from a disney movie. I wish Hunter could look at me like that.

I followed them into the nurses office but I got sent out because Frankenstein wanted to talk to me.

"Yes?" I asked showing all attitude.

"You're being suspended." He said like it was nothing.

"Wait what?! For how long!? If Cassandra isn't getting suspended, I swear I will-" I started. I was about to threaten to blow up the school. But that would just add more days to my suspension.

"Can you just tell me how long my suspension is please?" I asked and smiled with the most fake smile you can give someone.

"It will be for two months." He said starting to walk down the hallway. His long legs trotted down the hallway. Hunter came out the nurses office and he looked at me with disgust.

"Listen it wasn't my faul-"

"Hey I don't want to hear it from your crazy psychotic self. Please stay away from Cassandra and I please!" He said walking around me like I'm some sort of dangerous wild animal. And I absolutely didn't like the feeling of it.

"Never!" I said walking backwards.

I bumped into someone and they pushed me off of them. I turned around harshly to see the one and only Drew.

"Don't. Touch. Me. You. Crazy. Bitch." He said walking closer and closer to me.

"If you don't want me to touch you, then why the fuck are you coming closer to me?" I said

"To do this." He said as he grabbed my face and he kissed me. This kiss was full of lust. Something told me that I shouldn't do it but then after that I thought about the best Karma plan. I kissed him back but only more hard.

I heard her come out and she stopped. I looked at her and smirked. She looked like her heart was shattered and blown up. I was honestly expecting that.

Drew looked at her and we stopped kissing. Cassandra had hurt in her eyes but then her eyes lit up and she smiled. It was so genuine and pure. Then she walked off like nothing happened.

Drew turned is attention back to me and then he looked at her. He hesitated but then he ran after her. He'll come back and if he won't, I'll make him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't think that Kristen is a crazy bitch, this is only the beginning for Jen. Because Jen is one crazy ass bitch. Like me.

Don't be a ghost reader.

Vote, Comment and share.