Chapter 33

God Works In Mysterious Ways

Hunter's POV

"HEY! YOU DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT YOU DUMB BIMBO BITCH!" Some girl said behind me. Thankfully she was there though. Because if she wasn't, Jen probably would've gotten some serious damage done.

"Oh so you have another black bimbo bitch too? Who else do you have to hide from me?" She screeched.

I was about to say something smart to Jen but the girl was getting more angrier by the second. She was shaking.

"I don't know who the fuck you are calling a black bimbo bitch because when I'm done with you OOH!" Kendall said while cracking her knuckles.

"Bitch shut up. You're nothing but stick talk anyway. What are you gonna do." Jen said laughing. Is Jen stupid or something? You never say something like that to a black girl especially when their mad. You just don't.

The girl ran up to Jen and punched her in the face mind you with medical stuff strapped onto her. This girl can seriously whoop ass.

I decided to let Jen get her ass kicked and then I was going to pull them apart. Or not. The security people pulled them apart before the fight could cause anymore damage.

"Oh thank God that's over. I was going to call the cops soon. I mean poor girl. That other one was just beating her up for no reason. I mean isn't that what black girls do? Fight white girls." Some white mom said to her husband. She was laughing at the whole thing.

"Hey you racist bitch! It's 2015! Our President is black and I bet you won't say that shit in front of him would you?" Someone said from behind.

I turned around and saw someone who I didn't think I would see yet. It was Drew! He was up!

I turned back around to see the white mom. Her mouth was dropped and her husband was silent.

"That's what I thought." Drew said putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me back.

"But I'm not done with this conversation. That black girl was defending me. And no. Black girls do not fight just to fight. So when you're going to say some ignorant shit like that, then make sure your facts are straight. Also for YOUR information, the white girl got her ASS WHOOPED for a GOOD as reason! SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I WILL GET THAT GIRL TO DO IT FOR YOU!" I hissed at that lady.

"Hey I don't know who the fuck you are talking to my wife like that!" The husband said. He had a perfect southern accent. Perfect! I can come up with a super good comeback.

"Listen here Buck-Tooth-Billy. My name is Hunter Jones and I can talk to your sorry ass wife how I want too. And ain't nothing you do is gonna stop me you pussy. So go back and shoot your animals bitch." I said turning around and walked with Drew back to the elevator. I pushed the up button.

As soon as the door opened, we saw the people who pulled Jen and that girl apart.

It was awkward at first but then they got out and left. We stepped into the elevator and the door closed.

Drew just busted into laughter.

"What is even so funny Drew?" I said. I was honestly so confused.

"Oh....my.......go....d.... Yo you were basically bombing on everyone in their family except for their kid. It reminded me of that episode of spongebob when plankton was roasting that whole family. And their dad was country too!" He said calming down from laughing. Then he started cracking up.

"It's not even funny." I said

"But it is." Drew sputtered. He was still laughing.

Cassandra has got herself a goofball.

I let a couple of chuckles out. But then I was annoyed at the whole thing all over again. I really wanted to know who that girl was and I wanted to kick Jen's ass. Along with everyone else in the lobby who didn't do anything. Also that bitch ass couple downstairs.

The elevator doors open and I let the cripple go out first. He does have a pole attached to him too.

"Why are you making me go first? I'm not a girl." He said looking at me.

"Ugh Drew just go. I let you go because of the fact that you have a pole connected to you. Also I'm letting the cripple go." I said.

"But I am a grown independent black woman. I don't need no man to wait for me in the elevator." He said holding his head up. "I am also not in a wheelchair nor crutches so I am not a cripple."

"Oh my god just go!" I said laughing. He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I went to go leave the elevator when the doors closed.

I turned my head to look at Drew who was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"You hit the close door button didn't you?" I said through gritted teeth. I wanted to choke him so bad.

"No it closed by itself."

"Just because you are in a hospital hurt already doesn't mean that I cant hurt you more." I said.

"Yeah okay." He said. The elevator went down. Before it could actually hit the 1st floor, Drew had pushed every button in the elevator when the top floor was 30.

"You are so lucky that the floor you need to be going to is 3 because honestly I would kill you. Bring you back from the dead and then kill you all over again." I said elbowing him in the chest.

I felt like me and Drew were actually becoming friends now. I mean he is the only one I can talk to right now. I never really got to check on Cassandra yet and Jen is no longer even in the picture. Also I don't know where the girl who was defending me is.

There was an awkward silence. The elevator door opened and some lady was there. She looked as and smiled.

"I'll wait!" She grinned.

I smiled back.

It was once again awkward because the door didn't close until like 4 hours later.

When the door closed, Drew started laughing again.

"I'll wait." He mocked.

"How is that even funny?" I said laughing. 

"She'll be waiting for like 8 hours. I pressed all the buttons and the elevator won't come down until it gets to 30." He said cracking up again.

"Oh yeah because I didn't know how elevators work." I said rolling my eyes.

The door for the 2nd floor opened. It was open for a while then it closed.

"Oh my God finally." I said crossing my arms.

"You need to loosen up." Drew said patting my shoulder.

The 3rd floor opened and Drew and I went out of the elevator and watched it go up. We laughed and we turned around. I saw that girl again. I don't know why but when I look at her I just want to see more like I need to be around her. Like I don't know if I have feelings for her or not.

She's getting escorted to her room.

I was staring at her. She turned her head and looked at me. She smiled and I looked down and I was blushing.

To be honest I'm getting nervous to be around her and I don't know why.

----------------------------------------------------

Hola Guys!!! Okay I'm totally shipping Kendall and Hunter but will they work out? Will they be good for commitment? Also when is Cassandra gonna wake up? What is Drew Gonna say to her and do you think she should accept his apology of some sort?

You have to keep reading to find out.

So don't be a ghost reader.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!