Chapter 27

The Amazing World Of Dumb Ass

Drew's POV

"Yo what is your problem man?" My friend best friend Andre said.

Andre has been my best friend since 6th grade. We went to different elementary schools. But as soon as 6th grade hit, we were best friends. Andre is black with dreads. He's a little bit shorter then me but he looks bigger because he lifts more weights then I do. But in 8th grade he had one big box fade flat top. I call him box fade when I forget his name and he hates it apparently.

He took me out of my thoughts. I was thinking about Cassie. I felt really bad for what I did and I thought it over, she never really got a chance to hear my apology. As if she wanted to hear it anyways. Then I was dumb enough to kiss her best friend. That makes some kind of a boyfriend I am. We never officially broke up. I am so stupid. I just figured that since we were avoiding each other we broke up. But I guess not. When she came over and saw us you can see all the sadness in her eyes. I want to make it up to he-

"Nigga?" He said. Taking me out of my thoughts again.

"What?" I asked dryly. I didn't want to talk to him right now.

"Damn nigga you ain't gotta answer me like that. But uh You still think about her aren't you?" He said smirking.

Your best friends can read minds I guess. Apparently because that's what girls say.

"Damn okay man. Yeah I was thinking about her."

"And how much of a bitch ass pussy ass nigga you were right?" He said a little loud. Well not a little.  Andre was as loud as a damn earthquake. And he was proud. I  don't think he ever got the concept of whispering. When he whispered he could cause the room to shake.

But when he was making a comment, the teacher turned around and gave Andre a dirty look.

"Bitch you wanna act like someone is afraid of you. Just send me the fuck outside. Bitch imma just go fucking home. What kind of bull shit is this. Bitch go fuckin suck ya nigga dick." He said basically strolling out the class.

The teacher just had her mouth to the floor. She wants to act like its the first time Andre's done something like that in her class. I was in history. Her name was Mrs. Dane. She was a old widow with gray hair in between her blonde ones.

And she was evil. When she was upset she would assign stupid essays that made no sense. She'd stop us in the middle of it and start crying about her husband who her psycho ass probably killed. Like none of us would be surprised. 

Andre finally walked out the class which felt like 10 years. But he was being childish. He was knocking over people's things off of their desk and he 'accidentally' bumped into her desk which made things fall over. She was writing some stuff on the chalkboard and it was hilarious. I got up and walked out the classroom. I figured there is no point to be in the class without him. After sneaking past Mrs. Dane, I walked outside to see Andre rolling a joint across the hallway.

"Yeooo the hell are you thinking. You know them OD people in the hallway gonna smell something and then you probably going to get expelled because of that." I said nudging his arm holding the weed stick is his hand. I don't know what they call it. I called it a weed stick since freshman year.

"No one cares if I get caught because who ever that pussy ass nigga is I'm-"

"Excuse me are you smoking in the school grounds?" A little voice asked.

We both turned our heads and saw a girl. She was pretty but wasn't as pretty as Cassandra. She was shorter then Cassandra. This girl could easily get lost in a crowd when Cassandra can make herself known. Her hair was jet black and long and straight. Not to mention boring. Cassandra had something different each day I saw her. But that's only been three days. The girls' outfit wasn't coordinating at all. But the way Andre was looking at her was hilarious. He looked like if the girl just kissed him he could die. He finally liked someone. Andre has always been distant from the whole dating things. He said it "causes unnecessary bull shit ass drama that I don't wanna deal wit". Those were his exact words.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered. Oh my god he was scared because he was nervous to be around her.

"Well I want some." She whispered. My eyes almost popped out of my head. This hall patrol girl wanted to blow a joint in school. She's perfect for Andre.

"Wait what?" He asked. He was starstruck and he knew it. He looked like he wanted to stab himself for acting so dumb.

"I want to hit a blunt with you." She whispered.

"Oh okay. So you gonna write me up after huh?" He said crossing his arms.

She sighed and smiled also shifted all her weight onto her left hip.

"Why would I write you up if I smoked with you? I probably would be high." She said shrugging.

"Ard you gotta promise." He said holding his pinky finger out.

Oh my god he's being such a bitch right now.

"I'm gonna leave now." I said walking away from them. I don't even think they noticed. But I walked to the front door and left. I walked to the parking lot and got into my car. Then I pulled out the parking lot. I started to turn out into the street but some jack ass cop came speeding down the street.

"Fucking ass hole." I mumbled to myself. I mean fuck 12 right.

I turned out in the street and started to drive home. I wanted to go to Cassandra's but I really didn't know what to say.

Like oh hey sorry I kissed your friend. There wasn't a reason really but it meant nothing to me? Yeah right no. I just continued to drive home.

I'll just talk to her when I'm ready.

------------------------

Who else want to punch him in the face? Yeah same here.

Oh shout out to my boo thang. He's so cute like oh my god. The thing is is that he's shorter then me when I'm here at 6'0 and he's 5'3 I think. I'm just praying he grows.

I might add a character to portray our relationship. No we aren't dating but we might get there. I'm going swimming with him tomorrow so it might just get serious.

Oh and guys I am so sorry for the late ass update. This chapter was supposed to be mad long but I had been fucking around and messed up the whole thing. And my summer camp is taking all of my time and energy so writing is going to be so slow now but I'm working on THE LAST THREE CHAPTERS of THIS BOOK. I WILL HAVE A SEQUEL so don't cry or yell at me.

But don't be a ghost reader!!

Vote, comment and share.