Chapter 20

You're Touching Me

Cassandra's POV

"It's because your black."

All I saw was red.

"Have you ever seen an interracial couple before? Does it even matter that I'm black? Or is the only reason why you said something is because you like him? Huh? What is it then? Or do you think that God forbids it or something?!" I screamed. I knew I was loud but the nurse didn't really seem phased of it.

"No. Well yes but no. None of this was supposed to come out like that."

"Then what was it supposed to come out like?!" I said. I rolled my eyes.

As soon as I get out of this slang, I'm coming back to the hospital to punch her in the face.

"As I was saying before you cut me off multiple times..." She said but I zoned out.

Does this bitch really need to get slapped ? I guess so. But I was going to let her finish. Then beat her up.

"As I was saying, it is fascinating to see you too as a couple. I mean it's like rare. Because it's usually the other way around." She said. The more and more the nurse talked, the more I wanted to punch her in the face.

"Actually no it's not. And to be honest with you, is that I am about 3 seconds from slapping the shit out of you with a broken hand." I said standing up from the hospital bed. 

"Actually Hun it's not broken." She mumbled and laughed at the same time.

"That's it you fucker." I said charging at her. The nurse had dug in her pocket and pulled out a needle. She stabbed me in the neck and pushed me back onto the bed. I tried to hit her but my body was limp in the matter of 5 seconds. Everything just started to fade away. All I saw was black.

Drew's POV 

I sat in the chair ready to get out of this place. It smelled like medicine and rubber. Hospitals are just depressing. And especially after what happened with my mom.

The nurse came back in the room. I don't know who she was but she looked familiar from somewhere. She kept looking at me and Cassandra seemed to have notice it too. I bit my tongue and just waited to leave.

I looked around the hospital room we were in and took in all my surroundings. There was the common glass sliding door, the pictures on the wall and the tv. Also the heart monitor machine. Whenever the nurse starts talking, Cass's heart rate goes up. I chuckled a little bit.

As I was saying, it is fascinating to see you too as a couple. I mean it's like rare. Because it's usually the other way around." She said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Actually no it's not. And to be honest with you, is that I am about 3 seconds from slapping the shit out of you with a broken hand." Cassandra said standing up from the hospital bed.

Oh shit. Was Cassandra going to fight her?

"Actually Hun it's not broken." She mumbled and laughed at the same time. She just crossed the line

"That's it you fucker." Cassandra said charging at her. The nurse dug in her pocket and pulled out a needle. She stabbed Cassandra in the neck and pushed Cassandra on the bed. I got up out of my seat and the nurse smirked at me and pushed me back down into the seat. I stood up again and she looked at me with a lot of venom. 

"Sit back down before I make everything for you worse." The nurse said looking at me with lust. If this is what the whole thing was about was crazy.

"Excuse me why are you doing this?" I said 

"Because I can show you that I'm better then her." She said trying to sound and be seductive but she really failed. I cringed at her.

"Well you're not because it's not working." I said shaking my head and standing up.

"Oh really." She said trying to roll the r. She just sounded like a motorcycle. She opened up her lab coat which showed nothing but her black lace bra.

"Like what you see."

"Nope." I wasn't phased by anything this nurse "had to offer".

I laughed at her efforts.

But I almost forgot about Cassandra. She was unconcious.

"When is she going to wake up?" I asked and completely ignoring the nurse.

"That shouldn't matter babe." She said looking at me and walking over to me. I immediately stuck my hands out and stopped her from getting any closer to me.

"1, do not call me babe and 2, why do you keep trying to make moves on me when you can obviously point out that I don't like you." I said standing up. She eventually looked at me and sighed. She got up from me and she buttoned her jacket back up.

"Eh I tried. She's going to wake up in an hour or so." She said as she walked out the room.

"Wait what did you even give her? And why did you give it to her. You should get fired!" I started yelling as she walked down the hallway. I glanced over at Cassandra and she calmed me down. I need help with my crazy ass. I watched as her chest rose and fell peacefully.

Just wait until she wakes up and when I tell her everything. I got up from my seat and lifted Cassandra up from her back and I sat behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and let my eyes close and drift away.

----------------------

Sorry for the late update.

Don't be a ghost reader

Vote, comment and share.

I want to hear feedback guys!