Chapter 39

Why Do I Fall In Love With The Crazy People

Cassandra's POV

We turned back around while I almost has a panic attack. Drew grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. Kendall hesitated at first but she grabbed it too.

"Thanks guys."

"Uh huh." They both said.

A phone started ringing. It was in the glove compartment.

Hunter pulled it open and looked at it.

"It's your step dad." He said.

"A-and he said pull over or Cassandra dies." Hunter said shaking.

There was a silence in the car.

"Mom pull over." I said taking a chance.

"No I'm not doing it." My mom said.

"Mom. I love you with all of my heart but I'm not going to let everyone in this car get hurt because of me. I'll be fine."

"No that's not the thing. We don't know what he'll do to you."

"That's the thing. Mom I won't be mad at you just pull over please." I said.

My mom looked at me through the rear mirror. I stared at her back so she knew I was 100% sure of what I was doing. I didn't have a plan no but it was a start.

My mom pulled over. So did the car behind us.

My step dad got out of the car and came walking to our car ever so slowly. He was also smiling like the Cheshire Cat. He was up to no good. He was wearing all black with his brown and blonde hair tied back into a bun. His innocent blue eyes were no longer innocent. They were a deeper shade of blue. Lust.

"Well well well. Isn't it the star of the show herself." He said looking at me with all lust in his eyes. 

I scooted closer and closer to Drew who was squeezing the hell out of my hand. I knew Drew knew he was looking at me hungrily because he was getting mad. Drew started tapping his foot to the point where it got annoying.

"What do you want?" I said trying to sound tough. But as of right now, I was scared shitless. I didn't know what he wanted to do with me. He could rape me, kill me, put me up for the human trafficking. Like you don't know when it's crazy people.

"Ooh a little feisty aren't we baby girl." He said smiling.

Drew squeezed my hand as soon as he opened his mouth. But when he said baby girl I swear Drew was about to loose it.

I got out of his grip and put my hand on his knee. Basically telling him to calm the fuck down.

"First off, I am not your baby girl. Matter of fact, I'm not your anything. Neither is anyone in this car. So please tell me what the hell you want or were leaving." I said starting to catch a big attitude. Like he wasn't answering all of my questions.

"Okay Cassandra. I don't know who the fuck you're talking too. And if you were talking about your worthless piece of shit mother you have then hell yeah she doesn't mean anything to me. But hey after all I am your daddy."

I fucking lost it.

"Aren't you fucking bold? My "worthless piece of shit mother" raised me with a unworthy ass coward like you. Wait no actually my actual dad is better then you. I used to hate him with all of my guts and now I don't because I realize that there is more coward ass pussy bitch ass niggas out there in the world which category you fit in. How is my mom a worthless piece of shit when it's me you want soo bad but I came from her. And who do I look like? Her. Don't say that bull shit about my mom ever again in your life So please run that shit by me one more time and you might find yourself In a situation you can't get yourself out of. Mr. Whatever the fuck your name is." I said looking dead at him the whole time.