Chapter 35

Desperate Calls For Desperate Measures

Drew's POV

When we were all joking and laughing I could've sworn I felt someone's presence near us but it would've been awkward if it weren't anybody there. And then Hunter would just say I was being "A Miserable Lost Puppy". I already know. He called me that like 5 times before we even got to the waiting room we sort of created.

There was chairs around and we pulled them all in that one corner and then chilled out there. Also Kendall sort of had to sneak out of her room again. Since she was fighting.

"Well I will just get my girl you stupid fu.. Hold on I hear her!" Hunter said shaking me on my shoulders.

"Who?" I was thinking for the best and hoping that it was Cassandra but it could be that stupid lady from downstairs.

"Cassandra!" Hunter said as his eyes lit up.

"Hey chill! She's mine and if I have to fight you I will." I thought to myself but then it finally hit that he heard Cassandra.

"Oh my God are you serious?" I asked. I was seriously getting like super excited and nervous.

"She might be in a little trouble though." He said backing away from me.

"WHAT HOW?" I said as my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Who's Cassandra?" Kendall asked out of no where. I turned around to look at her. She was looking at Hunter. She was getting a little bit irritated and you could tell. I guess it's because how excited Hunter was because he heard her.

I don't blame her either. Call me over protective all you want but I fell in love with Cassandra way before he did. Shit I'm still falling.

"Do you remember when we first met and I told you how me and my girlfriend ended up in the hospital and we were playing the scenario game? Cassandra is my girlfriend." I said explaining it to Kendall. Her eyes softened.

"Why you thought that Hunter liked her or something?" I asked her nudging her in the arm trying the lighten the mood but she didn't find anything funny.

"Eh I tried how is she in trouble?! You gotta tell me!"

"I mean if you would've told me I probably would've said it by now." He said testing me.

"HUNTER IF YOU DON'T TELL ME IN A MATTER OF .5 SECONDS!" I said as I sprung out of my seat. I honestly didn't have any times for games now that I know that she's in trouble.

"Well sorry! But I heard her talking to a doctor. Drew don't freak out but the doctor is a guy. I'm 100% sure I heard a male voice having a conversation with her."

"WAIT WHAT?! WHY DOES SHE HAVE A GUY IN THERE WITH HER? ALONE? OH GOD WHO KNOWS WHAT HE COULD BE DOING TO HER?" I said as I almost fell out my chair!

"Drew what point of don't freak out did you not get?"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO FREAK OUT! SHE CAN BE GETTING RAPED IN THERE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW. HUNTER WE HAVE TO MAKE A PLAN ASAP!" I said hyperventilating.

Kendall patted my back attempting to calm me down but it wasn't really working.

I started rubbing my hands together. It was a way I calmed myself down since I was little. I don't know where the habit even came from but thank God it worked.

"Okay. I guess I'm more calm right now but we need a plan. What exactly did you hear?" I asked Hunter. There was no way I can fuck this guy up without proof.