Chapter 10

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

Family Reunion?

Cassandra's POV

"YOU WHAT?!"

I squeezed Drew's hand and then he calmed down a little bit. That actually works? I'm shocked.

"You know mom and dad are going to kill you."

"Maybe with their sex toys too." I mumbled.

I just started laughing because I remember the closet incident that happened about 30 minutes ago. Drew was actually finally getting over it but I brought it back up and he got red in the face so I just laughed even harder. His brother even started to laugh too. I let go of his hand and walked back over to the couch and I continued to watch Teen Wolf.

Drew's POV

She just had to bring that up again. And Caden had the nerve to be laughing too but he didn't even know what we were talking about.

"Dude is that your girl?" He asked pointing to Cass.

I crossed my arm and smirked.

"Yeah why?" I asked

"Because. She's too good for you. And she's hot as fuck dude." He gawked.

"You need to chill cause she's mine. And yeah I know. But I got the feeling that she likes me too."

"Oh really." He said smirking. He walked into the house and pushed passed me. I closed and locked the door and followed him into the room. He sat next to her on the couch. Caden wasn't really a threat so I just let it slide. Any other person there would have been a fight. I sat to the other side of her.

"So what's your name?" He said eyeing her.

Hell no. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Cassandra."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." He said scooting closer to her.

"Uh. Thanks." Oh thank god that she wasn't going with it. But Caden seriously has to stop.

"Dude. Leave her alone.''.

"Why should I? She didn't tell me to stop."

"Stop please." She said.

"Just because you said please I'll stop darling." He said getting up.

Thank god.

"Can I see your phone?" She asked.

"For what."

"To put my number in."

"Sure."

I pulled my phone out of pocket and pressed the home button.

I had texts from people from my squad and people from Kristen. I opened the one's from my friends first.

Joe: Dude where did you go?

I replied I'm home with my girl.

Joe: The girl from this morning?

Yup. I typed.

I opened up the next text.

Andy: Are you with that girl from this morning. You banged yet?

I just laughed and put '...' .

Then I opened the crazy bitch Kristen.

Kristen: You are so dead when you come back to school.