Chapter 14

Desperate Calls for Desperate Measures

Cassandra's POV

I couldn't help but hug Drew. He was completely vulnerable right now.

"And you thought I would look at you differently." I said laughing trying to lighten up the mood. I felt Drew smiling through my shirt.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know." 

"Okayy.. Come with me." I said grabbing his hand and coming out the bathroom. We were about to go to the living room without any interruptions but Caden was standing in front of me blocking my way to the living room.

"Can I help you?" 

"I hope you and him didn't do anything in the bathroom. You guys were in there for a long time." He said leaning into the living room.

"Oh yup. We did everything you can think of." I said as I rolled my eyes. I moved past him and made my way into the living room.

Drew and I sat next to each other and I turned the TV on to Teen Nick. Zoe 101 was on.

"If you're still crying we are going to have to fight." I said laughing. I punched Drew in the arm playfully.

He grabbed his arm and winced in pain. I really didn't mean to hit him that hard.

"Ahh you fell for it." He said laughing. I laughed along with him and a couple minutes after it just got awkward.

"You know you still punch hard." He said looking at me.

"It's not my fault I got a heavy hand."

He shrugged and looked at the TV.

"I have a story to tell you." I said.

"Hm?"

"In elementary school, I used to get kicked out of games and stuff because I was "too aggressive". Like it wasn't my fault that the kids were wimps and didn't like to play the game right."

"Really?" He said like his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"Yup. I know stupid right. Only in Florida."

"And you said you wanted to leave Washington."

"I still do though."

"Why?"

"Because everything I knew was in Florida and now I'm across the country. The Beaches here are dumb cold and it's cold everywhere else anyways." I said

"Well true but in Washington you have me. You have me and you have me." He said grinning.

"Well it's not like I have an option now. I'm moving here."

"Yay!" He said sounding like a three year old.

"You sound more excited then I am and you aren't even moving." I said shaking my head.

"Well." He said smiling.

We laughed for some time and then it died down. I was dying to ask him what were we. But I think that would be rushing into it.

"What are we?" Drew asked me. Oh thank God because I didn't want to be the one to ask the question.

"I don't know. Whatever you want us to be." Or more like: I fucking want you sooo bad.

"Well I sort of already call you my girl so." He said mumbling but I could here him perfectly clear.

"Really? Where?" I said looking around the room.

He smiled and blushed. Awe he was blushing for me. He pulled his phone out and opened messages. He gave the phone to me and I saw the texts from his friends. His one friend was like "Yall fucking?". I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

I showed him the phone and he rolled his eyes.

I was actually dating Drew. It is so lit right now. Like it's too good to be true.

We were watching TV until my phone buzzed.

It was a text from my mom. Wonder what she wants. I opened the text and this was a whole paragraph. You know when ever you get a paragraph from anyone it's not good. Especially when it is from your mom.

The text read: YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN YOU COME HOME. YOU BETTER HAVE FUN NOW BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE IT WHEN YOU SEE ME. SO YOU DECIDE TO GET IN A FIGHT AT SCHOOL AND THEN SKIP AFTER? BECAUSE THAT'S A PERFECTLY GOOD IDEA. JUST GET USED TO NOT HAVING YOUR PHONE OR GOING OUT. JUST SCHOOL FOR YOU.

"Drew I have to go home." I said

"Why?" he asked and I showed him the phone.

"Okay let's go."

Drew's POV

I knew the both of us were going to get in trouble but my parents are more on the lax side. I thought her parents would be cool about this too.

Cassandra put her shoes on and we left the house. The car ride was pretty silent until we got there.

"If I die please remember me." She said smiling and getting out of the car.

She opened the door and closed it.

"CASSANDRA MUTHA FUCKIN NIXON COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Oh Shit.

--------------------------

LOL WATTPAD IS PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS AND THINKS ITS OKAY TO DELETE MY CHAPTERS. BUT IM THAT COMEBACK KID AND I REWROTE IT ANYWAYS.

THANKS FOR READING AND LOTS OF LOVE.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.