Chapter 26

Love Is A Very Dangerous Word

Cassandra's POV

"I'm back darling."

My mouth dropped. The devil himself was standing right in front of me. Luke Brahym. He was my ex boyfriend back in Florida. He was your stereotypical perfect boyfriend. Cute, strong, tall and a football player. He was like 100 out of 10. Then, he started acting up. He was being too aggressive and he started to throw me under the bus like a lot. Also, he wanted to start avoiding me during school so I dropped him. Then I moved away. He blew up my phone. Texting and calling me like: "why'd you leave"or "come back" or "im sorry". I obviously was not about to take his shit.

I mean if you really liked me or loved me then you shouldn't have threw me under the bus then. Guys act so dumb sometimes it's so annoying.

But I am not going to forget the fact that he knocked my mother unconscious and now she's on the floor. I almost forgot that she was right next to me too. I tried shaking her up again.

"Shhh. There there." He said patting on my shoulder.

I shivered away from him. His touch was like touching a snakes venom.

"Do not fucking touch me." I said bitterly. I was trying to make his get the point that I didn't want him anywhere near me.

"I don't think I'd like that. I mean I flew across the country to get to you. I don't think I'd come here for nothing." He said pulling me from the floor. I tried to wiggle out of his grip and he just held me tighter.

"Well you did come here for nothing. Because I don't like you anymore. So get out of my house before I call the cops on you." I said struggling to get out of his grip.

I was failing badly. It was like an ant trying to move a Giants foot out of the way.

"Luke what do you want from me?" I said. I didn't want him to win but from the looks of it, I don't have a damn chance.

"You." He said. He pushed me back into the wall next to the coat hanger and he knocked it over. Mind you my back slammed into the wall and my shoulder feels like it broke.

"Really you piece of shit?" I said. Like that really hurt.

"That's not a way to talk to your boyfriend is it?" He asked.

"No it's not because you aren't my boyfriend." I retorted. I just wanted him to leave me alone and go back to Florida.

"But I am." He said kissing my neck. I tried to pull away but Luke put his arms on me and pushed further in the wall. I could fall through because of how hard he was pushing me.

He continued to kiss me and I tried to fight back but I was as small as a mouse compared to him.

"Luke stop." I said as my voice cracked. I was going to cry because I was mad that I couldn't fight him off. I'm better then that.

"Aw look it the little baby's crying." He said with a baby voice but with evil eyes.

That made me livid. All I saw was red. He honestly was messing with the wrong one. I took the sling off my arm even though my arm wasn't done healing yet. How much adrenaline was pumping I didn't feel anything.

"Aw you wanna fight me now?" He said challenging me.

"Little do you know, I learned a lot when I moved away. From who to chill with and who to stay away from." I said walking around him. I kept eye contact with him the whole time.

"Looks like Jen was right."

I froze as soon as Jen came out of his mouth. He saw that I was bothered by what he said and snickered.