Chapter 19

Dumb and Dumber

Cassandra's POV

"Dinners ready!" My mom screamed yelling up the stairs. I wasn't really even hungry anymore.

"Come on let's go." I said grabbing Drew's hand. I swear our conversations get more deeper and deeper by the minute. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Eh I don't know and I don't care. As long as were dating, it's all good.

"What's for dinner?" Drew asked.

"I don't know just like you."

"Attitude for what?" He said laughing. Bitch if it is one thing you don't do to me is say I have an attitude when I clearly don't have one or assume that I'm on my period. That shit will get you dropped in a split second.

"I don't have an attitude." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Well obviously you do."

"Well if you assume that I have one, that WILL make me have an attitude. So you need to watch it." I said letting go of his hand and stomping into the kitchen. I really hate it when people do that. So should any other girl.

I sat down at the kitchen island and I crossed my arms.

"Are you okay? Or does Cass have a problem?" He said poking me in the arm.

I ignored him. Do not fall under his trap Cassandra. I said to myself.

"Does Cassie Wassie has a pwoblem." He said baby talking to me.

"Does Cassie Wassie need to punch you in the face?" I said smirking at him. 

"You need to go to sleep and take a nap." He said grabbing me by my waist and lifting me over his shoulder.

"STOP PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed and kicked and pushed and punched but none of that seemed to help.

"Really you fuck head put me down." I said laughing as he walked up the stairs. He opened my bedroom door wider then it was and he crouched down to fit me through the door.

Then he flipped me over and watched me bounce up and down off the bed. I landed very hard on the floor. I winced in pain because I landed on my left hand trying to save myself. I think I fractured it. It hurts to try to move it.

"Drew if I broke my hand I'm going to kill you in a split second with my other one." I said scowling as much as I could to him.

"Yeah okay." He said rolling his eyes. "But are you really okay?" He asked helping me up.

"It wasn't supposed to turn out like that. I'm sorry." He said looking down. It was cute how he was saying sorry. Like a couple seconds later he looked at me. I was cheesing so he knew it was okay.

"I need to get it checked though." I said trying to move my wrists but it was highly impossible without hurting myself even more.

"Stop moving it you tard. I'm taking you to the hospital." He said lifting me up from behind my knees.

"Oh okay." I said in shock. I didn't know he was going to pick me up.

I felt his chest vibrate when he laughed. Aw. I swear he was so cute and he better act like this when he get to school tomorrow.

"Cassandra's Mom?" He said screaming throughout the house.

"Yeah?"

"I'm taking Cass to the hospital because she fell and landed on her hand so we're going to check it out." He said. I bit my lip especially since I'm still on punishment.

"Okay as long as you keep my baby safe." She said.

Something is up. She wouldn't let me just leave like that.

"That means more fun for us." My step-dad said.

"Oh my god Drew get out of here now!" I screamed as I covered my ears.

He just laughed and walked as slow as possible out the door. I'm going to kill him.

SKIP THE CAR RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL ROOM.

"She fractured her left hand. She will have to wear an arm brace for 2 weeks. Make sure you keep the wrap on it or it won't heal as fast as it will without it." She said looking down at me and then looking at Drew. She looked at Drew for too long.

"Okay you can get out now." I said with all the venom I could.

She just jumped and walked out. That's enough of her.

Drew just looked at me like I had 5 heads on my shoulders.

"What? She was looking at me for too long and I didn't like it." I said looking at him right in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes? Why are you acting like I shouldn't have." I said rolling my eyes.

"Cause you shouldn't."

After our going back and forth, the nurse had came back into the room and wrapped my arm up. Then she put the arm brace on me. This blue and white slang was not cute whatsoever. When she was done, she looked at me again. Then at Drew.

"Are you two dating?" She asked

"Yes why?"

"Because you're black."

All I saw was red.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Lots of love.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.