Chapter 29

Back To Square One or Square Up?

Drew's POV

"It will be once we kill her." Jen said with a smirk on her face like any of this was amusing.

"You aren't going to touch anyone." I said walking to Jen. I don't know what her problem is anyways like I thought she was fine before.

"Actually yeah we are. It's only fair. I mean it is payback." She shrugged like it was nothing.

"I mean Cassandra is one of the nicest people in the world what has she ever done to you guys?" I said. I mean honestly. Cassandra is way to nice and way to quiet to do something for them to want to kill her. I don't think they are too.

"Well listen Drew baby you're going to have to sit for a while because this is a long story." Kristen said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Please stop touching me!" I snapped at her. The fuck was her problem. Cassandra never acted like this. But I never really gave her a chance for her to do it.

Kristen smirked at me and let go. God she is so clingy and annoying. If I were a girl I would fuck her up in a split second.

I sat down on the stool and looked at them.

"I mean I guess I'll go first." Kristen said standing in front of me. Her voice was so annoying. Like honestly.

"You know how we had a thing back freshman year? Well yeah you were mine and ever since that black bimbo bitch wants to-"

"WELL THAT BLACK BIMBO BITCH HAPPENS TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT THEN GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND LEAVE BECAUSE SHE IS GOING NO WHERE!" I screamed and cut her off. No one and I mean no one is going to talk about her like that.

"Oh it really seams like it I mean you did kiss me pretty hard back there." She said pointing to the broken down door.

Everything that happened from school just flooded back in. I'm so called boyfriend. I did her so wrong. I need to make it up for her.

"Well you know what. Okay I did kiss you and I don't know why I did. I had a rush of feelings come through and I didn't know how to deal with it. I don't deserve her at all. I might as well just chill out with you because you're fucking trash." I said nudging at Kristen who had a shocked expression on her face like it was some surprise.

"You know what Drew? I gave you fucking everything and you want to treat me like this?! It could have been different but now your going to have to die too." She said smiling and shaking her head.

"At least I can die with someone I love." I said proudly.

"Oh and by the way you will NOT lay a finger on either of them." A guy's voice said from the stairs.

We all turned and look to see someone I've never seen before. His hair and eyes were brown. He had tan skin and he was about a inch taller then me.

"Luke what the hell are you talking about? You were all about this plan too." Kristen said like she woke up from a bad dream.

But who the fuck is Luke and why is he here. I looked around and Jen was no where in sight.

This Luke kid started to look around a lot. Then he looked like he was going to faint and throw up.

"Where is Jen?" He asked.

"Come here Cassandra I don't bite!" We heard her from upstairs.

Me and Luke looked at each other and left Kristen down stairs.