Chapter 31

Hospitals Are for Sick People

Hunter's POV

JEN WAS AT THE HOSPITAL BASICALLY WAITING FOR US.

"Why are you here?" I said dryly as I watched Drew and Cassandra go into the hospital. Then I looked up in the sky. The sunny weather changed as soon as I saw Jen. The clouds were dark and grey. It was about to rain.

"Well I'm here to apologize to you Hunter. Hun-"

"Why would you apologize to me for? The people you SHOULD BE apologizing to is to Cassandra and Drew. I mean you and your little group of friends did send them to the hospital. I think the least you could do is tell them sorry." I said.

Jen was making me so angry. I looked at her and she was just eyeing me hungrily and I did not like it one bit. Because 1, she WAS my friend and 2, I do not like her. Or girls in general.

"And you know what else-" 

Jen literally jumped on me and kissed me. I tried pushing her off of me but she wrapped her legs around my waist so it was highly impossible to actually push her off. I wasn't kissing her back of course but she was kissing me. Hard.

"Get off of me you dumb ass whore. I do not like you so stop pushing yourself onto me. Nothing will make me like you. Especially now. Like what is wrong with you?" I said finally getting her inches away from me.

Jen looked like I ran over her puppy or something. 

"Why don't you like me? I have done everything for you to like me. You hate me. Everyone hates me." She said. This time she didn't cry but she looked more as if she were going to bomb the hospital. And Jen is one crazy ass bitch.

"It's because of her isn't it? You love Cassandra but you don't love me huh? I swear I will kill that bitch." She said walking in the hospital.

"You're right. I love Cassandra way more then I can love anybody. But Cassandra is my best friend. And you don't understand. You aren't even lovable after what you put them through. Like you expect me to forget everything you did to them? Like what if I change and I end up dating you. You gonna kill me?! Yeah right Jen. It's been real with you in freshman year but this year on, I'm not talking to you anymore." I said walking away from her.

I walked into the doors to the emergency room. There was a waiting room but I needed to see how Cassandra and Drew were going. Also I need to check on Cassie's mom.

There was a woman behind the counter who looked like she was just over everything.

"Hey can I go see my friends? They just came in." I asked her.

The woman looked up at me and she just eyed me like I asked her some dumb question.

"A plenty amount of people come into the hospital each hour. You expect me to go and remember your friends? That's really hard to do. How about you sign up for this job then you'll see how it feels because it really sucks." She said. The lady was raising her voice at me and right now I was not the one to be messed with.

"Bro all I did was ask you if I can go see my friends but you want to have a bitch fit." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"Fine. What's your friends name?" She asked

"Cassandra Nixon and Drew Norton." 

"Okay they're in room 403 and 404."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I said running to the elevator. I pushed the up button.