5

sorry for the wait but I took a shower ..... so fresh now ^.^ but here it is

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:

After practicing with Ricardo for about an hour and a half, I went back home. Once I entered home I went to the fridge for a quick snack not noticing that mom was in the kitchen as well.

“How did practice go?”

I jumped a bit.

“Oh god I didn’t notice you there. But uhhh it went well.” I smiled at her.

“Good. Are you going to practice any other time?”

“Yea in two days. And then on Tuesday and Thursday, if it’s fine with you.”

Considering it was only Friday and the auditions were next Saturday I had to practice my “skills” in order to be somewhat decent for the auditions.

“Yes that’s fine but chores first.” She said pointing a finger at me and moving it up and down as she said the last few words.

“ Yes mom. Well I’m going to bed.”

“Alright sweetie goodnight.”

“Goodnight mom love you.”

“Love you too.”

After giving her a goodnight kiss I went upstairs to my room and changed into my P.J.’s. I had my own room but it wasn’t big. It was only big enough for a small bed and a small drawer containing my clothes. As I laid in bed I thought about the auditions.

What if I don’t make it? What if I fail? What will Mr. X do to me?

Ugh I hate over thinking. I just turned to my side and closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

~Next Day~

“Annabeth”

“Anna”

”Bethy”

“Anny”

“ANNA!”

I finally started to open my eyes as someone started to jump on me.

“What? Who’s this?”

She giggled.

“It’s me Brooky.”

I groaned. “What do you want Brooky?” I asked slightly annoyed.

“Someone’s here to see you.”

I sat up. “Who?”

“Some boy.” She said while looking at her fingers.

“Did you get a name?”

“No he just said he came to see you.”

I groaned again because I didn’t get as much information as I wanted to but what do you expect from a 5 year old.

“Ok tell him I’ll be there in a few min.”

“Okie Dokie!”

She got off me and went downstairs to tell this boy. I got up and changed into my leggings and a crew neck. Once I put on my work out shoes and my hair in a messy bun, I went to see who this boy was. It was probably John wanting to talk to me again since he didn’t have a chance yesterday. I rolled my eyes to the thought of that. Once I reached the door I saw exactly who it was.

Custodio.

________________________________________________________________

Uh-oh what does Custodio want with Annabeth? Could it be something to do with Mr.X? Tell me what you think by commenting. But you will find out the answer on Wednesday.

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx