13

Chapter 3:

“Alright you have everything. Right?”

“Yes mom.”

“Double checked?”

“Tripled checked.”

I smiled as I saw how worried my mom was getting. We were leaving San Francisco in order to meet the boys at Florida and get rehearsals started before they have their two days off. My mom was a nervous wreck making sure I had everything. I wonder if she would be like this once I have to move out when I’m 18. She had tears wanting to spill.

“Mom I’ll be okay I have Custodio. He’ll take care of me.”

“Yes Ms. Stewart I will take good care of your daughter.”

Custodio said reassuring my mom.

“Okay just call me when you land okay?”

“Okay.”

I said while grabbing her hand that was caressing my cheek.

“Flight number 204. Please start boarding. Flight number 204.”

“That’s our flight.” I finally said.

She started crying and I gave her a big bear hug.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine. I’ll try to contact you every day. I promise.”

She sniffled while letting go of me.

“Okay now you go on now before you miss your flight.”

I gave hear a small smile before I made my way to the gate.

I turned back one last time into order to wave good bye.

~Hours Later~

We finally landed. And I decided to call mom but she didn’t answer. Must be at work. But I left her a message saying I just landed in Florida and that I will call her later tonight.

Once I finished leaving her a message I notice that Custodio already had our bags. Simon said that a limousine would be picking us up. Wow now isn’t that fancy. We walked outside to notice a man hold the name Santiago in his hand. We walked up to him.

“Miss Santiago I presume.”

“Yup that’s me.”

“Hi I’m Jefferson but you can call me Jeff now let me take your bags while you two get in .”

He said while opening the door and then went to put our luggage at the trunk. I’ve never been inside a limousine before so it was pretty awesome. Once Jeff finished with our luggage he went to the drivers door and started the engine.

“If you like you can close this window between me and you in order to get more privacy."

“ Oh ummm I thi-“

I briefly said before Custodio cut me off.

“Yes thank you.”

He said while pulling the leaver up.

“That was mean.” I said while giggling.

“Yea well I just wanted it to be just us.”

Before I could respond he brought his lips to mine. Our lips soon moving in sync. Soon I was on top of him having total control. I started to suck under his jaw once I found his sweet spot I started to nibble on it making him moan. I started to kiss him when his tongue asked for entrance which I gladly gave up. We were in an intense make out session. Then I decided to move my hips in an up and down motion. Making a moan escape from his lips. Then I started to move my hips in a circular motion which made him groan. He started to want more but then I got off of him and sat on the far opposite side and acting as if nothing ever happened. He laughed and groaned at the same time,

“You little fucking tease.”

____________________________________________________________________

I know horrible chapter but leave me alone I was wondering what to do next. but just because i'm feeling nice i'm gonna post one more chapter so stay tune :)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx