6

Chapter 6:

“Custodio? What are you doing here?”

I asked in a confused, annoyed and tired voice. Did I mention it was 7am on a Saturday.

“Well good morning to you too sunshine.” He smiled.

“Oh sorry where are my manners?” I said in a sarcastically way.

“Good morning. Would you like to come in mate?” I said in a British accent.

He laughed loudly. “No I just came to ask you something.”

He paused and looked at me then his feet.

“And that would be?” I asked. 

He finally looked up making eye contact,

“Would you like to go out with me tonight?”

He asked while a smile crept on his face.

I was taken back for a moment.

Was he serious? Did he just ask me out?

“Ummm…I…uhhhh… wh-where a-are  we g-going?” I asked while stuttering.

Nice going Annabeth you probably made a fool of yourself. He laughed and then he said,

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

I bit my lip. Should I say yes? Or no? Ugh decisions. I realized he has been staring at me waiting for my answer.

Oh fuck it.

“Yes I would love to go out with you.”

He was taken back.

“Wait? Really? Are you sure?”

“Are you trying to change my mind?” I laughed a bit.

He shook his head. “No I just thought I was dreaming for a second. But uh I’ll pick you up around 7.” He said while biting his lip.

“I’ll be waiting.”  I said as I smiled.

“See you later Anna.” He said as he winked at me.

He the walk to his car and sped away. As I closed a door a voice behind me cleared its throat.

“And what makes you think mom will let you go out with him tonight?”

“Well if do my chores and maybe tell a little lie she’ll let me go Jason.”

I said to my annoying 15 year old brother. “Not unless I tell mom the truth.” He smirked at me.

“Alright little devil what do you want?”

“Make me food for the rest of the week and do my laundry for a week too.”

“Food for four days and three days of me doing your laundry. Take it or leave it.” I said while giving him a devilish smirk.

“You my lady have a deal.”

Once we shook hands he left to go play ball with his friends.

~ Hours Later ~

After I finished my chores I went up to mom. “Hey mom.”

“Hey honey what’s up?”

“I was wondering if you would let me go hang out with some of my friends?” I asked hopefully.

“Annabeth you know how I feel about you going out and telling me at the last second.” She looked at me sternly.

“I know but just think of it as practice if I do get the back-up dancer part.”

She thought for a second then sighed.

“Alright fine but next time tell me in advanced please.”

“Yes mommy. I love you.”

“Yes everyone loves mommy when she says yes.”

I laughed then kissed her. “I’m gonna get ready.”

“Alright you go do that.”

I went upstairs to change into my ripped skinny jeans, a flowy blouse, and my flats . And with my paper airplane necklace. NO it is not a One Direction thing it’s just something my brother John gave to me. I really liked so I would wear it often.

After doing my hair and makeup, I went downstairs. As I reached the finally step I heard a car horn which I would assume it’d be Custodio. I grabbed my things and headed towards the door.

“I’m leaving I’ll be back soon!”

“Okay honey take care!”

I closed the door behind me and headed towards the car.

_______________________________________________________________

Awww Custodio asked her out! what do you think will happened next?Also guess what?......DOUBLE UPDATED!!!!! I finished my hw so I can do another update :)

Who's watching the X-Factor? I love it so far!

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx