14

Chapter 14:

We finally got to the hotel and checked in. We got a private floor that was only accessible to people who had a certain password. We got two separate bedrooms but they were next to each other. We both got into our separate rooms. The room was huge. A big bathroom, a big bed, and a large flat screen. I put my luggage down and fell onto the bed.

It was so soft I wish I could lay there and fall asleep. But I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up lazily and went to the door.

When I finally opened the door  I was soon met by this really tall buff guy along with Custodio.

“Hi Annabeth my name is Paul. I am the boys bodyguard/manager. I was told that you are the boys choreographer for the American tour and Custodio is your bodyguard.”

“Yup that’s right.” I said with a smile.

“Well us bodyguards are gonna have a meeting and you have to go with meet up with Simon to meet the boys.”

“Oh umm what time do I have to be there?”

“Well actually he’s waiting for you downstairs.”

“Oh ok I guess I’ll be on my way then.”

“Alright we have to go too. Ready Custodio?”

“Yea, I’ll catch up to you.”

“Alright it was really nice to meet you Annabeth.”

“Same here Paul and you can call me Anna.”

I smiled at him. He smiled back and waved goodbye.

I went inside to my bedroom only to be followed by Custodio but I ignored him. I got my things getting ready to leave but not before I was stopped by Custodio.

“What?” I asked slightly confused.

“Don’t blow our cover okay?”

“Why are you concerned about that? It’s not like I’m go up to them and say

“Hi I’m here to destroy you and make your career get ruined.””

I said rather sarcastically.

“I’m just saying this because X wants to remind you to never blow up our cover or else.”

He said that with so much worry in his voice and looking down when he said the last part. I knew he was thinking about that night I joined the Xterminators. I lifted his chin so he can look me in the eyes

“I promise I won’t blow this okay? Just trust me.”

“Okay you should get going before Simon gets impatient.”He said with a chuckle.

“You should too before you miss your bodyguard meeting.” I said with a laugh.

He was looking straight in my eyes. God why does he have to be so attractive? He started to lean in but I stopped him.

“We shouldn’t do this.”

“I know but it’s fun.”

He said while a smile grew on his lips.

“Yea well I don’t think so.”

I said as I smirked and dodged him once again and headed outside. He laughed and soon followed me closing my door. We went into the elevator and we went into the lobby and we separated in different directions. I soon found Simon.

“Hello Annabeth. I presume you got the message and got to meet Paul.”

“Yes and yes.” I said while smiling.

“Alright lets go meet the director of the show and the boys.”

Time to meet my enemies.

_____________________________________________________________________

that's all folks :) I feel like the little pig from looney tunes, you know! hope you enjoy this chapter but next chapter it will finally include the boys so keep an eye out on Monday ;)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx