Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

*****SMUT CHAPTER: PG-13*****

My arms were around his neck playing with his hair as his hands were around my waist. He then moved his hands behind my thigh and lifted me up, never disconnecting our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist.  I felt him move towards the bed. He put me down at the end of the bed allowing my feet to touch the ground. Our kiss never broke. He unzipped my dress and I let drop to the floor. I tugged on Niall’s dress shirt and started to unbutton it. He disconnected from our kiss in order to help me. After removing his shirt he finally noticed what I was wearing. I had a red lace bra and red lace underwear. He sucked his breath as he eyed me up and down. I still had my heels on. I was about to take them off when Niall stopped me. I looked at him with confusion.

“Keep them on. They turn me on.” I just smiled and crashed my lips against his. He carried me again and then laid me on the bed, him hovering over me. My legs around his waist. He started to leave kisses along my neck. And soon started to suck on it. Once he found my sweet spot he sucked on it harder. I let out a loud moan. He moved his way down to my breast as he kissed both of them and suck on it too. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach. He separated my legs. He started to kiss the inside of my thigh and worked his way down to my area. He kissed it, which cause me to moan.

He took my underwear off and started to kiss my other thigh. He finally reached my area and started to work his magic. I arched my back in pleasure. I felt his tongue on my clit. I bit my lip as I arched my back even more. He began to kiss it and adding his tongue to it. I moan and grabbed on to the bed sheets. His tongue then entered me. “Niall” I moaned out. He swirled his tongue inside me. That tongue drove me crazy. I felt empty once his tongue left me but felt a new sensation as his fingered entered in me. A moan escaped my lips. He started to pump in out of me slowly. “Niall stop teasing.” Niall laughed but started to pump a bit faster. I bit my lip as he continued this fast pace. “Niall please” I practically begged. I felt two fingers inside me. I arched my back as I felt the contact. He started a faster pace.

“Oh Niall.” He curled his fingers inside me. He hit my sweet stop. “Right there Niall” I said moaning. He curled his fingers again and started to hit my sweet spot. I moaned loudly in pleasure. “Faster.” I begged. He quickened his pace that drove me crazy. I bit my lip as I arched my back and gripped on to the bed sheets. I felt the pit in stomach signaling that I was close. “Niall….I’m close” I said as another moan escaped my lips. He then moved his moth to area and began to use both his tongue and finger to pleasure. His fingers quickened as did his tongue. It drove me crazy, crazy enough to come. “Niall!” I moaned out as I hit my climax. He kept pumping in and out of me as I recovered from my high.  He then moved up. He came to lips and kissed me passionately. Once we disconnected I said, “Your turn.”

I kissed him back while making my way to the end of the bed so we were both standing. I have forgotten that I had my high heels until we both stood up and we were the same height. I wrapped one arm around his neck as the other trailed down his body. Once I reached his pants I used both of my hands to unbuckle his belt. I broke the kiss in order to unbutton his pants. Niall tried to help me but I just smacked him away. He laughed with my action. I successfully unbutton them. I pulled his pants with his boxers down. I finally saw his part. It wasn’t large but man was it thick. Before I could kneel down to do my part of the pleasuring Niall stopped me.

“Have you done this before?” I rolled my eyes. “Niall I have had other boyfriends.” He just smiled. “Just tell me what feels good alright.” He nodded. I kneeled down and started to lick him. I saw Niall roll his head back in pleasure. I started to suck on the head ever so slowly. I then used my tongue as I sucked on it. “Stop teasing Anna.” I just smirked at him. “Paybacks a bitch huh.” He just laughed. I put his whole thing inside my mouth. I started to bob my head slowly. Niall moaned and rolled his head back. I quicken the pace a bit causing Niall to grab on to my hair. I started to bob faster while letting my tongue slide against it. I heard Niall give a throaty moan. I started to suck on it faster. “Anna I’m about to-“ I quicken my pace as he thrusted giving him more pleasure. I looked up at him just too see him get pleasured. He was already looking at me. “Shit.” He then rolled his head back while releasing a moan. I felt his warm liquids inside my mouth and I swallowed. He stood me up and made me kiss him. I pulled his boxers up. “

That’s it?” He complained. I smiled. “Don’t worry. You’ll get more on New Years’.”

another chapter coming on soon. hope you nastys enjoyed this one. ;)

comment and vote :)

Loves you xxxx