Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

This got all over the internet. Fans were freaking out again. The boys soon found about it but they weren’t worried about it. The fans kept asking what they were going to do. Simon just told them to ignore those questions and try to cover it up. They did a pretty good job. But I was a total mess. Considering the fact that I knew who this person was and knew what he’s capable of doing.

It’s been a week since the night he had posted it. The night he gave me the real paper. I still had that paper somewhere between my papers. I wanted to burn it but some part of me kept it. I had no idea why. It was Friday the 13. Spooky right? I spent most of my day watching horror movies. I received a text from Ashton that him and the boys were in San Francisco and they wanted to do some tourist stuff. They asked me to be there “tour guide”. I decided to go since I had no life.

I decided to wear my ripped skinny jeans with my black cardigan and white tank top and my colorful scarf. I grabbed my sunglasses and head out to Pier 39. I had to take the cable car. They asked me to meet them right where the Christmas tree was. I arrived 15 minutes later. I was standing around the Christmas tree. I felt someone jump on me and scream.

“Anna! It’s been forever!”

“Ah! Ashton don’t ever jump on me please!”

He got off me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

“Sorry it’s just been ages since we’ve seen you last.”

“It’s been about a month.”

“And you talk to her almost every day.” Calum said as he joined into the conversation.

“And you annoy her on twitter.” Luke said as well.

“Not to mention Niall is getting jealous that you’re always talking or even seeing her.” Michael said while laughing.

They all gave me a hug.

“Alright enough about me. Now let’s go on an adventure!” I

said while heading towards the pier. They all laughed and soon followed me. There were some fans that recognized them, so of course being them they stopped to take pictures. I think it was pretty cool that these guys weren’t as famous like other boybands. I mean yea a lot of people knew about them but it’s better to be like this so you can actually get to meet them. Some of those girls recognized me so they asked for a picture. After taking pictures we headed to fisherman’s wharf. We saw some street performers, statue guys, those Jamaican drum players, and even the bush guy. It was fun hanging out with these boys. We made our way to the beach. Michael, Ashton, and Calum ran towards the waves. Luke was walking with me to the beach.

“So how are things with Niall?” Luke asked.

“They’re good actually.” I said while trying to look at him. The sun was in my eyes.

“Have you talked with him?”

“Yea about 2 nights ago.”

He nodded. “So what do you think about this X guy?”

My heart literally just stopped. It took me a while to respond. “Uhh what about him?” I said looking away.

“Well do you think what he said is true?”

Yes it is and we should help the boys!

My mind told me.

But you know I can’t.

Yes you can!

Great I was fighting with myself, a battle I would never win.

Luke kept staring at me for an answer. I sighed.

“It might be. I mean look what happened last time when he threatened them.” I said while trying not to make eye contact with him. Luke was about to respond but than my phone rang. I took out my phone.

‘Unknown Number’ it read. Who could it be?

“I have to take this. I’ll be right back.”

Luke just nodded at me. I separated from the boys so they wouldn’t hear a thing. I click the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Annabeth, I’m glad you answer.”

“Who is this?”

“Oh I think you know who it is.”

“What do you want X?”

“Oh nothing I just wanted to call and see how things are going?”

“Pft. Yea right. What do you really want?”

He laughed. I knew that wasn’t the reason he called me.

“Oh you know me so well Annabeth.”

“To well…” I whispered.

“Well I just wanted to know if the boys got the message?”

I rolled my eyes. “Of course they did. It’s all over the internet.”

“Good. Well I must be going, I have a lot of planning to do.” And with that he clicked.

I know I suck at updating but cut me some slack okay. But i'll be updating through the weekend I promise this time, for real. I'll probably either end it in the weekend or on Monday. We'll see. Check out Anna's Outfit on my polyvore.

Follow me on twitter @paola_nieto_

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx