Chapter 37

Chapter 37:

December 18, 2013

Last couples of days have been nothing but boring. Yea I hanged out with the 5SOS boys but they left 3 days later. I spent most of my time inside my house. Simon told me about how he’s trying to find someone who will take me on tour with them. But most of these stars don’t start tour until summer vacation. And most of those stars don’t really need dancers. So my dancing career is pretty much poop right now.

I was in room just listening to music when there was a knock on my door.

“Hey mom what’s up?”

“John came and left this for you.” She said while handing me a card.

I sat up and received the card. It was a red envelope. I turn it around and there was writing on the back.

It read: Do not open until you call Niall.

“Did he say anything?”

“He just said to read it.”

I shrugged. Mom got out of the room. I looked at the time it was 12 PM. That means it 8PM in Ireland. I dialed Niall’s number. It rang about three times.

“Hello?”

“Uh is Niall there?”

“Yea he is. Who’s calling?”

“I’m Annabeth.”

“Ohhhh your Niall’s girlfriend. NIALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ON THE PHONE!” He said while taking the phone away from his ear. “He’ll be right with you.”

“Thank you.”

“By the way, I’m Greg, Niall’s older brother.”

“Nice to meet you Greg, well I mean just your voice but uhh-wait that sounded weird.” I said face palming my face and laughing a bit. Greg laughed with me.

“No I know what you’re trying to say. And I mean you’ll get to see me-“

“Shut up Greg! Don’t say a word!” I could tell that was Niall.

“Hey babe sorry I was doing some stuff.”

I giggled. “No problem… Listen John gave me this card and he wrote to not open it until I called you.”

“Yea we talked about your Christmas present.”

“Christmas present? But Christmas is next week.”

“Just open it.”

I laughed. I put my phone to my shoulder and held it against my ear. I tore the envelope opened to reveal a card. It was a sparkly silver card that had the letters Merry Christmas in cursive. I opened it. On the left side it read.

Merry Christmas from John and Niall. I hope you enjoy this little sis. Call me once you finish talking Niall. – John x

On the right side there was a plane ticket. “A plane ticket?”

I said particularly to myself but I forgot I had Niall on the other line. I just heard him chuckle. I opened the ticket.

“Read it out loud.” Niall said on the phone. I just giggled.

“December 19, 2013. LAX. Flight No. 1175. Departing at 12 AM. Los Angeles to Ireland.” I said the last word kind of faint. “Wait Ireland?!”

Niall laughed.

“Wait Niall I’m going to Ireland!?”

“Yes babe! You’ll be here with me!”

“Niall. This is-“

“I rather you say it face to face.” I smiled. “Now go call John. I’ll talk to you soon. Alright princess?”

Did he just call me princess.

“Ok. I’ll talk to you soon.” And I hanged up.

next  chapter coming on soon :)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx