Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

December 24, 2013

It’s Christmas Eve! And it was around 10 AM. I was getting used to the time zone over here. But jet lag still seem to be a problem. I shared a room with Niall which included his bed. And before you go thinking nasty stuff, we have done NOTHING. I mean it would be weird since this is his dad’s house. So I don’t plan on doing anything anytime soon as long as they are around.

Denise and I went shopping on Sunday since I told her that I had no dress and she took me to the mall to get a Christmas dress and a New Year’s dress. I also bought a present for Niall but that’s a secret.

I woke up with Niall’s arm around my waist and our bodies press together. I tried wiggling myself out of Niall’s arm but he had a strong grip. I kept moving around trying to find an escape. “

You know if you keep moving your ass against my junk, I’m gonna end up fucking you here right now.” Niall said while keeping his eyes closed.

“Well maybe that’s what I’m trying to achieve.” I said sort of cocky.

Niall’s eyes darted opened. I laughed at his reaction. He laughed along with as he held me tighter against his body.

“Is that what you really want?” He whispered in my ear. His hand trailed up and down my legs.

Way to wear pajama shorts, Annabeth.

I turned around so I was facing him. “You know I wouldn’t do such a thing, I’m innocent.” I said while giving him a sort of innocent look.

He smirked and then kissed my lips. I kissed him back. He kissed me with such hunger as if he wanted more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands laid right on my waist. He then move to hover over, not once separating our lips. My hands began to move up his hair tugging on it ever so slightly. He moved his hands to my side. I jumped a bit caused his fingers were cold. I felt Niall smile through the kiss. He moved his hands upward until he reached my breasts. He squeezed both of them making me moan through the kiss. I played with the hem of his shirt. He separated from the kiss as he sat up to remove his shirt. Once he removed his shirt he separated my knees. He lowered his body to mine.

“Baby grind on me. Relax your mind take your time on me.” He sang in my ear as his body connected with mine in the lower region. I moaned a bit too lowed so I covered my mouth. He kept thrusting into me but only as teasing as we had our clothes on. He kissed my neck which prevented another moan to escape.

“Stop dry humping me Niall.” I said giggling. He stopped and connected his lips with mine again.

“Maybe we can continue later on tonight.” He said while smirking.

I bit my lip while shrugging. “If you earn it.”

“Oh I totally will.” I laughed again.

He got up and retrieved his shirt from the ground. He left the room probably going to the bathroom. I soon got up and kneeled down to my suit case. The party didn’t start until 7 PM so I decided to wear normal clothes now and get ready later. I decided on wearing my jeans with my The Who shirt. Niall gave me the shirt right when I got here. I decided on leaving my hair in its natural waves and going with the no make-up look. I mean why wear make-up when the party starts later on.

“Nice shirt.” Niall said while leaning on the door frame.

“Yea well this really cute boy gave it to me.”

“Oh yea should I be jealous?” He said while walking over to me.

“Uh yea I mean he’s the hottest person alive and he seems to know what kind of bands I’m in too so that makes him even more attractive. And besides I bought him a present too.” I said while smirking.

Niall put his arms around my hips while my hands fell on his chest and leaning back just so we can have some distance.

“This boy must be pretty special if you got him a gift.”

“He sure is.” I said while smiling.

Niall leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him with my finger on his lip. “I said you had to earn it Mr.Horan. And besides we’re not under mistletoe.”

“We can be.”

“Well let’s save that for the party but right now we have to Skype Louis and wish him a Happy Birthday.” I said while walkimg over to his computer. He rolled his eyes playfully as he walked over to my side.

 After about 2 hours of talking with Louis, we finally hanged up.

“I swear he can talk for hours.” I said while getting up from the rolly chair.

“Yea well that’s Louis for ya.” Niall said while laughing.

“What time is it?”

“Its 3PM.”

“Hmmm what to do for 2 hours.”

“We can go outside.”

“Nah I wanna stay home today.” I said while sitting on the bed. Niall joined me.

“Well we could just take a nap.”

“No too boring.”

“Video games?”

“You only have Fifa and you know I will beat your ass and then you will get butthurt.”

“No I wouldn’t.”

“Niall you got mad at me 2 nights ago just for beating you.”

He just stuck his tongue out at me. And I returned the gesture.

“We could just have sex.”

My eyes go wide as Niall says that. I smacked him right across the arm.

“Ow! Why’d you do that for?”

“I’m not about to have sex with your family downstairs.” I whispered yelled. He just laughed hysterically. I gave him a silly face and got up from the bed.

“Where you going?”

“I’ll be back.” I said as I made my way out the door.

Several minutes later I came back but not alone. “Looks like we will be playing with Theo.”

I'm showering you guys with lots of updates so be happy :) another chapter coming up soon

check out Anna's outfit on my polyvore

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx