Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

I called John and he said to be ready in three hours. I started to pack like crazy. Leave it to them to telling me at the last minute. I had to call Niall back and ask about the weather. He said it was pretty chilly. So I decided on taking a lot of jeans and my sweaters. I wanted to bring a dress but I had none. I’ll just buy one over there, no big deal. I went to get all my toiletries. Once finished with that I got all my make-up and hair things in one bag. I pretty much finished packing and I had an hour to kill. I decided to get all my papers ready. That only took about 10 min. I brought all my stuff downstairs. After going up and down about three times, I finally go to the living room and threw myself on the couch. All of my brothers and sisters were there. My mom came in and sat next to me.

“So first Christmas without us?”

“Yea. It won’t be the same.”

“Call me when its Christmas over there.”

“Alright.” I said giggling.

“And New Years?”

“Ummm I think I’m spending that over there too.”

She stayed silent and then sighed. I leaned on her shoulder.

“Practice right?” I said whispering.

“Practice.” She said right back as she held my hand.

There was a knock on my door. I went to opened it. There stood my brother John.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Ready.” I sighed.

He took my bags and loaded it up to his car. I said goodbye to my siblings and to my mother and then got in the car.

“So how are we getting to LA?”

“Plane.”

“But I only have a ticket from LA to Ireland.”

“I have your ticket from SF to LA.”

“You know you shouldn’t spoil me like this.”

“Yea about that…”

“What?”

“Mom and Dad bought these tickets.”

He said while keeping his eyes on the road. My mouth was opened but no words came out. We stayed silent for the rest of the ride to the Airport. We checked in and passed through security. We sat in the waiting room until it was time to board the plane.

I know short chapter but trying to finish a story here :) another chapter coming your way :)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx