Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

December 31, 2013

“Niall I’m going to take a shower!” I yelled at him.

We were at some hotel in England. It was a beautiful scene actually. We were going to a New Years’ Party that was being hosted here in the hotel. Some of the boys were actually invited to this party and they planned to attend. I was glad that I could see the boys. I was about to go in the shower when Niall appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What are you doing?”

“Getting in the shower with you.” He said that as if it was obvious.

“No no no you are not coming in with me. And besides you already took a shower.”

“Aww come on Anna.”

“No Niall and that’s finally.” He made his puppy eyes at me. “That’s not gonna work Niall.” I said while smirking and closing the door. But before I could close the door full I caught the glimpse of Niall smiling and shaking his head.

After showering I got myself ready. I curled my hair into loose curls. I decided to get a bit heavy with my makeup. I did some sort of smokey eye. I made my lips red. I put on my dress, I luckily can zip this one. I put on my high heels. I looked myself in the mirror. Not bad Annabeth. I laughed at myself. Of course only I would check myself out.

“Anna are you almost done. I need to do my hair.”

“Yea I’m about to get out so move back I don’t want to hit you.”

I heard him chuckle and step back. I exhaled and opened the door. Niall was leaning against the door frame looking down. Once I stepped out his eyes traveled my body up and down. “

Wow...” He said in a whispered tone.

I smiled and look down. “Thanks.” I manage to mumble out.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I look back at him and he was wearing his dress pants and dress black shirt. It fit him well.

“You look hot.” I said while smirking at him.

“Well if I’m hot then you’re sexy.” He said smirking at me too. I laughed.

“Go and do your hair. We’re gonna be late.”

I said while pulling him inside and stepping outside. I turned around and started to walk the other way until I felt a hand pull on my wrist. I turned around only to be pulled into Niall’s chest. My hands rested on his chest as his rested on my hips. He pressed his forehead onto mine.

“We should ditch the party and just stay here.”

“And why is that?”

“Cause you look so damn hot that I just want to take you on right now.” He said while brushing his lips against mine.

“I didn’t get ready for nothing. So we ARE going to the party.”

“Fuck them. Right now I just want you.”

He said while moving his hands to my bottom. He then moved his lips to my neck sucking on my skin and leaving love bites. I let at a moan as he found my sweet spot. He began to suck on it. I rolled my head back in pleasure. I smacked his lips against mine. He gave my tongue an entrance to his mouth. I pulled away and walked over to the desk in order to get my wallet. I felt Niall behind me as he wrapped his arms around me.

“You are a fucking tease.”

“I know. Go get ready.”

  We went down to lobby and then to the ballroom. It was huge with tons of people already in there. We walked around trying to find some of our friends.