Chapter 31

Alright guys this is going to be a PG-13 chapter. if I suck well sorry I'm not really good at writing these things. but i'll get better?? Enjoy!

Chapter 31:

Niall held me closer. I tried to break us apart but he was too strong. I wanted to refuse to kiss him but it seemed that my lips had a mind of its’ own. He pushed me against the wall. He traveled his hands up my tshirt until he reached my breasts. I moaned once his hands made contact with my breast. He started to kiss my neck leaving love bites. He stared to unbuckle my bra. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off him. He started to kiss my lips again. He successfully unbuckled my bra and took both my tshirt and bra off. His bare chest was on mine. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We were still in our heated make out. He laid me across the bed with him on top of me. Our lips never breaking apart. He started to unbuckle my jeans while he kissed me down my neck.

“Niall..” I practically moaned.

He started to leave a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach. He came back to lips to give me a small peck. 

“You’re so beautiful.” He said after the kiss.

He then moved his focused back to taking my pants off. He successfully took them off. He began to kiss my inner thighs. I shivered at his touched. He continued to kiss my inner thighs but each time he got closer to my area. He started to play with my panties. Making them snap against my skin. I just laughed.

“What?” He said while hovering over me.

“Nothing.” I said smiling and kissing him.

He kissed me back. What the hell was I doing? Niall basically just took over. That actually turned me on. I felt weird like this. I mean no shirt on I guess.

“Niall?”

“Yes babe.”

Babe? Well that’s new.

“Can you hand me my tshirt?”

He chuckled. “Why?”

“Cause I don’t I just feel uncomfortable.” I said while shrugging.

He just laughed while getting my tshirt from the ground. He hand me his tshirt.

“This is yours?”

“Just put it on.”

I laughed and sat up. I put on the shirt. And I just sat there.

“Well…”

“Well what?”

He just looked at me. It took me awhile. “

Oh right uhh this is weird.” I said while looking down.

When I looked up he kissed me again. He laid me down and then went down to my area again. He kissed my hips. He started to slide my panties down. Once they were off he went back to my area. Once his lips made touch, my hips kind of jerked up. He held me down. I clenched the bed sheets. He moved his lips against my area. I moaned every so often. Then I felt his tongue inside me. I arched my back as I felt his touched. I moan even louder. He moved his tongue inside me. I pulled on his hair. This felt so good. Without warning I felt something inside me. His finger. His tongue was still doing amazing things as his finger went inside me. I bit my lip preventing a louder moan to happen. I arched my back. I felt his mouth leave but his finger was still there. He was hovering over me now. He began to pump his finger slowly.

“Niall”

He quickened his pace a bit. I arched my back as I let a moan out. I held on to his arm as he continued to pump in and out of me. His pace was even faster than ever. I moaned louder.

“Niall…I..”

He move back to my area and removed his finger as his tongue replaced it. I arched my back and gripped the bed sheets as I reached my climax. Once I was done, I laid there trying to regain my breath. Niall had move to my side. He played with my hair for a bit. I turned to face him. We just stared at each other for a while.

“You know you should wear my shirts more often.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. That totally turns me on.”

“Well if we’re talking about turn ons. I should let you know that I like it when you’re in control.”

He just laughed. I got up. Luckily his shirt fit me just below my bum.

“Where are you going?”

“Just to get some clean clothes.”

“Don’t take my shirt off okay?”

“I won’t.” I said smiling.

“Just put on some underwear.”

I laughed. I went to the bathroom where my bag had been. I put some underwear on and then I got out my phone. I received several text messages. The most recent one, being my mom, telling me to be safe and be here by tomorrow. Then I received a message from a number I didn’t know?

Hello Annabeth. It’s me. You know who. And I just came to ask, have you had sex with Niall yet? –X

My heart literally dropped. Fuck what should I say? Well I mean I haven’t had sex with him. This is the closest I have gotten I guess you can say.

NO I haven’t.

~Seconds later~

Tick tock goes the clock that will end it all.

I decided not to reply anymore. I returned back into the room to find Niall lying on the bed with his phone in one hand. He noticed that I came back into the room. He patted the spot next to him. I just smiled and I crawled into bed with him. I laid my head against his bare chest.

“Are you okay?”

“Yea I’m fine.”

He kissed my forehead. “Hey did you hear the news?”

“No, what?”

“We’re playing at the MSG again.”

“You are? That’s great.” I said while looking at him.

“Yea and I was hoping you’ll be there.”

“When is it?”

“Sometime around January.”

“I’ll think about.”

“No, no thinking about it tell me your answer now.”

I sighed. Should I join them? What would happened between these months especially with X. What would X say about this? What will he do? Niall was still looking at me for an answer. I sighed.

“Okay I’ll go.”

Hey hope you guys liked the update! I'll do a double update only if.. this gets around 10 reads :) so keep an eye out :)

Hey if you guys haven't read my authors note you should! its pretty important! 

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx