16

Chapter 16:

The rehearsals lasted for HOURS considering the fact that the boys spent the whole rehearsal running around. Security tried to get them back to rehearsals but they just started to run away more.

I was so done for the day. It was now 7pm. We were driving back to the hotel. And as in we I meant the boys and I. Yup that’s right we were staying in the same hotel and same floor. Great. I couldn’t get away from them. I was falling asleep to the drive back to the hotel when someone started to poke me. I opened my eyes and realized it was Zayn. We sat in the back together but he was quite that’s why I was able to sleep for a bit. The other boys were loud and argued about the littlest things ever. Zayn finally spoked when I turned to face him.

“So where are you from Annabeth?”

“San Francisco.”

“The Bay Area.” Louis shouted out.

I realized that the boys soon eased dropped in mine and Zayn’s conversation.

“Do you live with your parents or alone?” Zayn asked.

I didn’t want to explain my whole life of being a foster child. I didn’t trust them nor will I ever.

“I live with my mom.”

“Any siblings?”

Great. What should  I say?

“Ummm quite a lot actually too many to count.” I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

Harry then chipped in, “How old are you?”

“I’m 17.” 

They all looked at each other. Did I say something wrong?

“How long have you been dancing?” Liam asked.

“Ummm about 7 to 8 years.”

They all shooked their heads.

“Are you single?” Harry asked.

He got smacked on the back of the head by Louis.

“Why did you do that?” he said while rubbing his head.

“Cause it her personal love life and we don’t wanna be nosy about it.”

“But yes dear are you single?” Louis asked while smirking.

Okay? Well me and Custodio had chemistry but I never really thought about it as a relationship kind of thing. What was happening between us? Why after all these years we were doing this? How long has he been wanting to do that? Did he even like me? My head started to hurt from all these questions. I shook back to reality and I mean literally shook. Someone started to shake me.

 “Annabeth do you hear me?!?!?!?”

“What? Oh sorry about that.” I said while looking down.

“It’s alright love but can you answer the question now.”

Louis was smacked behind the head just like he did to Harry but it was Zayn who smacked him. “What?!”

“If she doesn’t want to answer then she doesn’t have too.”

“No its fine I just spaced out for a second but ummmmmm yea I’m single.”

I said while looking at Louis he just shook his head and turned forward. Okay that was weird? Soon the conversation between me and the boys died down which was a miracle.

We arrived at the hotel but the back way.

“Why are we back here?” I asked confused.

“Just in case there’s any crazed fans.” Liam said while getting out.

I just nodded and followed after him.

He helped me down and I mumbled a thanks. I soon went inside and in the elevator followed by the boys and a few bodyguards. We went to our private floor and soon went to my room but not before someone called my name.

“Hey Annabeth.” I turned around and it was Harry.

“Uhhh hey Harry what’s up?”

“Well we were wondering if you wanted to come hang with us?”

Hang out with them? Yea right. Like I was going to socialize with them. I mean I had to eventually but tonight I was extremely tired.

“Thanks. But no thanks I’m extremely tired and I rather go to sleep."

“Oh ok maybe next time but erm goodnight then.”

He said and then ran back to his room. I just went to my room and plopped onto bed I started to fall asleep but then heard a knock. I groaned and slowly got out of my bed and walked to the door. I soon found that it was Custodio.

“We have to talk.”

_____________________________________________________________________

there you go. your second update for today :) tune in on Wednesday to find out what Custodio wants to talk about ;)

Comment, Vote, Fan

Loves You xxxx