Verse 2

You decide to write a song about something of interest to you and upload it. You suddenly get a text.

Nate: nice upload ;)
You: Thanks. Can't beat yours though :P
Nate: Sure (note the sarcasm), Wanna do a collab maybe?
You: I met you yesterday???
Nate: noted.
You: on my way yeet

You turn off your phone and grab a notebook. You run over to Nate's and just before you knock, he opens the door, chuckling.

"The talent has arrived ." He snickers, gesturing for you to come in. You walk in and spend the next half hour deciding what to do. You decide to do a cover. You do some practising, but you can't decide what to pick, so Nate picks Panic! At the Disco because he loves doing those covers. You decide to sing Death of a Bachelor / This is Gospel/ Hallelujah/ Miss Jackson and get going. As you do some vocal warmups and start practicing, you can't help but notice he's staring at you. Like, more than normal people stare at you. He's smiling like a total idiot.

"Okay, I know I'm rusty but there is no need to be laughing about it." You jokingly accuse, pointing a crooked finger in Nate's direction.

"Let's get going, shall we?" He smiles, shaking his head as his cheeks flush a dark pink.

He uploads the video to his channel, and the comments explode.

"Is that Y/N?"
"Ship it!"
"I'm  w e a k"
"Nate THANK YOU"
"We love a powercouple"
"Who came here just for Y/N?"
"I think I just became 90% of the views for this video"
"I CAN'T BREATHE"

You howl with laughter, and Nate laughs with you.

"Wow, we have similar fans, I suppose?" He snickers

"Yeah, and it's only been ten minutes." You laugh. He whistles.

"These comments are crazy. I mean, look at this one, 'Why have you never done a collab with Y/N before Nate? Are you trying to let us down?'" He laughs.