Verse 20

You and Nate drive to the airport and hop on your plane. You admire your ring for almost the entire flight. He smiles whenever he catches you looking at it.

"Where'd you get it? Where'd you get the money to get it?" You ask, awestruck.

"Thank my subscribers. YouTube rev is relatively high these days." He smirks, and then kisses your forehead.

"Well, it's pretty awesome. Now, I have two." You show him your Box Bae ring that you got when you began dating.

"Pretty soon, you'll have three." He winks and you giggle. Things like that happened for the rest of the flight. When you get home, you sigh with relief.

"All I want to do is sleep." Nate groans.

"I'm with ya, buddy." You pat his shoulder. You drop your bags and slump over to your bedroom. You slip into something a bit more comfortable and get into bed.

"Feeling cozy, future Mrs Sharp?" He smiles.

"Mhm. Better than ever." You snuggle into his arms, his warmth radiating onto you.

"I love you, Box boy, you know that right?" You ask.

"Do I? Yes, I think I do. Love you too, box bae." He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"When's the wedding?" You ask.

"Shush. You've been working yourself too hard. Relax." It was almost as if his words had put you under a spell, and within the next half an hour, you were fast asleep, in your new fiancé's arms.

I CANT WRITE WHAT IS THIS PPF