Chorus

Nate
The cab stops and we jump out of the car. We run through the airport and board the plane. I breathe a sigh of relief as we sit in our seats and relax. We're just talking, until I realize that
Y/N has fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss her forehead. I grab my notebook and start writing new song concepts. I feel like having Y/N around makes songwriting a total breeze. It's been so much easier with her here with me. I just want it to stay like this forever. I keep writing for another hour, until I feel a quick breath on my shoulder, and Y/N is awake. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, how long was I-" She yawns.

"Asleep?" She finishes. I giggle.

"About an hour." She shrugs.

"Hey, wanna do a vlog together?" She smiles and pulls out her camera.

"(Your intro) and right now I'm on a plane with my partner in crime, Nate! I'm currently headed somewhere for a wedding, believe it or not. But I ran into Nate on the way here." I stare at her with a weird look. Her eyes widen as She giggles and holds the camera in front of her face.

"But don't get any ideas! My sister is getting married, here. Got it?" She snorts. I laugh.

"How's it going folks my name is Natewantstobattle and pretty much everything Y/N said is true. I'm actually going to the wedding as well, because her sister is getting married to one of my closest friends." I smile.

Ah, it's quite a small world isn't it?