Verse 3

iTs bEeN a CoUpLe WeEkS SiNcE yOu mOvEd iN

You're in your Frog/Duck/Pusheen onesie as you groan, walking over to the door.

You open it to reveal Nate's smiling face, holding a rectangular box

"Here." He smiles. You open the box and find an electric guitar and a (Favourite colour) guitar pick with 'Y/N, Friends?' Engraved on it.

"I don't deserve the friends I have." You groan with a huge smile.

"Do you not like it?" He asks. You look at him.

"Jeez. Remind me why you put up with me again?" You pull him into a hug slowly.

"Seriously. You rule! From now on, your nickname is box boy." You pull back and laugh.

"Fine." He puts his hands up in mock-surrender.

"I should probably get changed." You giggle, closing your door and squealing really loudly, before realizing Nate was still outside, howling with laughter.

You roll your eyes and get changed, and walk outside to meet him.

"You heard nothing, box boy." You glare at him and point your finger right between his eyes.

"I heard nothing." He chuckles, putting his hands up once again.

"Hands behind your head, perpetrator." You push his shoulder playfully.

"Come on, Y/N. You could never arrest me!" Nate pleads jokingly.

"Can and will, Boxy." You flip your hair over your shoulder and roll your eyes, earning a laugh from Nate.

"Okay, bet." He grins, causing you to give him a playful punch.

"Bet." You echo, mischief glinting in your eyes.