Verse 6

RE: I'm,,,,,, editing again....

You and Nate grab slushees and walk around the fair, laughing at all the stupid tents and creepy clowns.

"Good Lord, how does anyone find that entertaining?" Nate giggles, stopping to catch his breath.

"I know right? Clowns are the modern art of this earth. They don't seem that bad, until you get closer." You snicker.

"Oh Jeez, I can't tell who that should be offensive to, clowns or artists." Nate cackles.

"Both?" You shrug and let out a high pitched giggle.

"What was that?" Nate stops.

"Leave me alone." You snort.

"Okay?" Nate shrugs.

"Guess I'll just never laugh again." You huff.

"Awww, I'm sorry." Nate pouts, swings his arm around your shoulder.

"Fine. I'll let it slide." You smirk.

"Okay." Nate smiles brightly.

"Can we get another round of slushees? Mine's almost out." You take a sip of your slushee and shiver at the cold.

"Sure." He chuckles.

"You want some before it's out? I got the best flavours." You muse as you tilt your cup towards him.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and takes a sip.

"And?" You nudge his shoulder expectantly, awaiting an answer.

"It's really good." He laughs.

"I know." You wink.

"Want some of mine?" He smirks.

"Probably won't be half as bomb as mine, but I'll go for it." You shrug. You take a sip of his slushee and sigh.

"It's alright. And besides, it's an indirect kiss, so I'll take what I can get." You wink as Nate's face turns red. You let out a snicker.

"That's all it takes to get you flustered? I thought you'd be a challenge!" You playfully ruffle his hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He makes a face.

"It meeeans, I thought you'd have more self control over the pigment of your skin." You tap his nose and skip ahead to buy another slushee. You look back and try to hold you composure as his face flushed bright pink.

"What a dork." You shake you head and laugh.