Verse 24

You wake up and look around, smiling at your dream, although it was more of a memory. You pull on a T-Shirt and some jeans, pull up your hair into a ponytail and grab some car keys. You go to a grocery store and grab everything on your list. You come back to your house and put your ear to the door and roll your eyes as you hear a loud bang. You open the door and smile to see your six year old boy, Alex, looking at a pan on the ground.

"It wasn't me!" He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Well then who was it?" You smirk.

"It was, uh, it was-" He stops as he looks up to see your eight year old girl glaring at him.

"Don't blame me! It was all him!" She says to you.

"It's okay, Ari. I don't blame either of you."

"Can you tell them to stop yelling?" Your ten year old shouts.

"If you hate them yelling, then how come you're yelling, Scott?" You call back.

"Come on! That's not fair!" He yells back. You smile as You pick up the pan and put in on the counter. You hear a groan from upstairs.

"Oh! You guys woke the bear! Hide!" You laugh and the kids hide behind anything big enough as you hear footsteps down the stairs. You see Nate with his hair ruffled up as he shoves his glasses on his face.

"Uugh.." He groans.

"Morning." You peck him on the cheek.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Nine AM." You smile as you give him a peck on the cheek.

"Where are the-" Nate is cut off by your kids tackling him.

"Oh! Morning guys." He laughs tiredly.

"Kay! Time for breakfast!" You grin. Alex smiles and hugs your legs.

"But what's for breakfast, Mumma?" He giggles. You laugh.

"I'm thinkin', pancakes!" You smile. Arianna runs up to you.

"Mum, can I see your ring?" You look at her and raise an eyebrow, a new family trait.

"Which one?" You smile.

"The first one!! Lemme see it!!" She yanks your hand down and pulls off your box bae ring.

"Hey Mom, what does box bae mean?" Arianna looks at you, before putting the ring in your palm, closing your hand into a fist, and patting your hand.

"He's a keeper." She winks and you burst out laughing.

Life is good. Everything is perfect, and you wouldn't change it for the world.

The End.

can you believe the power of my mind whew baby mira KNEW wtf she was doing

But hey, y'all put up with it so I did too :)