Verse 10

PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT I WRITE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IM SOBWEAK💚

You say goodbye to Nate because he has to go film, and you decide to do a gaming video for your channel.

"(Add an intro) and today I will be playing Five nights at Freddy's. I know, you all were begging, so here you are."
And you play Fnaf for all your subscribers to see. You scream and curse a couple times, but you can bleep it out later. You laugh while watching the video. You text Nate cause you're an obsessive friend.

Y: I just played Fnaf.
N: really? You good? Need therapy?
Y: haha yeah I'm good. lmao wanna watch it?
N: why not?

And almost immediately after, you hear a knock on your door.

"Hey Box Boy. C'mere! We gotta watch this." You smirk and sit on your couch with Nate and watch yourself playing Fnaf.

"Yeah, what's up with that? Box boy?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Crate is a box and you're a boy. Box boy." You shrug.

"Alrighty." He slings his arm around your shoulder. You'd been getting quite used to that.

Nate jumps a bit at the jumpscares and squeezes your hand, but all you do is laugh.

"I look like an idiot, but that's a YouTuber for you, making themselves look stupid in front of a camera and uploading on the Internet." You giggle.

"I can't argue." He shrugs. You both burst out laughing and spend the afternoon talking about the hard, hard life of a YouTuber.

Jkksjskjsksjsksjsksjdjs please kill me