Bonus Chapter 2/3

Guys....
Including A/N's, this is the 40th part of this book.....

FEELING OLD YET ShayWantsToBOOtle ?

You love family game night because with the Sharp family, a nerdy twist is always necessary. You're all playing Fnaf on the computer downstairs, and it's Arianna's turn.

"C'mon, C'mon.." she mutters to herself. A bell rings as the screen shows six am.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! Beat that, Scott!" She cheers.

"Gladly." Scott cracks his knuckles and sits at the computer.

"Night Three, Let's go!" He yells as the game begins.

"Don't mess up.." you hear Ariana whisper in Scott's ear.

"You can't do that! You're psyching me out!!" He whines. You hear Freddy laugh in the game and Scott's face tenses up. You stifle a laugh and end up snorting. He pulls up the cameras and looks back at you just in time for Chica to jumpspcare him.

"Mooooom!!" He whines.

"Sorry, next time try to keep a straight face." You flash him a smug smile. He groans and Alex goes up to play.

"You want some help? It is night three." You put your hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe a bit, but that's it!" He says bravely. Aw. You resist gushing and pinching his chubby cheeks. You live in quite a peculiar family, but you wouldn't exactly be able to tolerate anything else.