Verse 23

10K reads..........

i love you guys

You and your sister are going dress shopping. (Here's a couple examples. Pick the one that you want or something else.)

"This one?" Your sister holds a dress up to you

"Ummm," You say before your sister puts the dress down and shows you a new one.

"This?" You shrug.

"Getting better..." She picks up a third dress and rolls her eyes, clearly annoyed by your indecisiveness.

"This?" She shows you. Your eyes widen.

"Wait. Give it here." You grab the dress and run into the changing room. You slip into the dress, which fits like a glove.

"How do I look?" You ask, stepping out.

"You look awful. Y/N!! You look amazing!!"
Your sister fangirls over you in the dress.

"Okay. Wedding dress, check." You smile.

The lady at the salon is giving you lots of different recommendations for your hair. (Pick your favourite.)

You sit there for a minute

"I like this one, it's nice." You point to one of the pictures. The lady at the salon smiles and basically transforms your hair.

"Oh my gosh! I love it!!!" Your sister squeals.

"Hair, Check." You smile.

You're at a flower shop for the final activity of the day. You're looking at some really pretty flowers in a vase and your sister smirks.

"Um, excuse me ma'am, how much for-" you clamp your hand over her mouth.

"Oh, excuse me?" The lady calls. She rips your hand off of her face.

"How much for these flowers?" She asks before you punch her.

"Ah, these are $350." The lady smiles sweetly.

"Thank you." You smirk as you take your sister's wallet and pay for the flowers.

"Bouquet, Check." You laugh as your sister sticks her tongue out at you.