Verse 14

You can feel yourself smiling as Nate songs his song. A small brown-haired waitress brings you a box of tissues along with some hot chocolate and smiles.

"You're lucky. It's rare to find somebody like this. He's definitely a keeper." She winks and hurries off. You beam.

"A keeper indeed." You say to yourself. Nate finishes his song and smiles. You applaud loudly along with the rest of the staff. You stand up.

"That was awesome, but I need the stage now. You can have a seat." You smile and gesture to your seat. You walk up to the stage and grab a ukulele that was sitting in the corner. You tune it and sit down.

"My song is written for my one and only Box Boy who means the world to me, obviously Nate." You smile and start to play your song. You sing the song with every single ounce of love you have in your body. His face lights up and you realize that this is the kind of thing you live for. As you see him smile, it powers you to put even more life and love into your song. You look at him and see something in his eyes that tells you, there's nothing in the world that could break you two. As long as you're together, the human race could end and start a zombie apocalypse, and you'd still be standing, hand in hand, ready to take on the world.