Bridge

LET'S GO LADS IT'S THE DAY

You fuss over your hair on the mirror, and check your makeup one last time. Despite it all, you can't help but grin and giggle to yourself. Your sister walks into the room and fans her face.

"You ready?" She smiles. You grin and shake your head, and she howls with laughter. She pulls out her phone and clicks the home button.

"Oooooh!! It's time!" She squeals and you roll your eyes.

"Take the bouquet!!!" She yells and shoves a bouquet of white roses and lilies into your hands. (This is because I don't know if you guys have your dad or not...) Your best guy friend walks in.

"You ready?" He smiles.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now?" You smile and link your arm in his as you step out of the building and onto the aisle. You can see as your sister scrambles up to the front, and huffs as she gets there. You laugh quietly, and then you see Nate. He's standing at the front in a suit, with a white rose tucked into the chest pocket. You walk up to face him and grin.

"Hi." You whisper.

"Hi?" He mimics in the same whisper tone. The Priest clears his throat and raises his hand for silence. You silently thank yourself that the priest is surprisingly young.

"Today, Nate and Y/N have written their own vows, so, let's hear 'em!" He smiles and looks at you.

"I met you when I dropped a painting on my foot, and now, more than ever, I'm glad the nail gave me a scar. I'm going to take you as you are, the sweet dork I fell in love with a year ago, and I'm not going to have it any other way. Be it Asgore, Omega Flowey, or Golden Freddy, nothing's going to come between us. I, Y/N L/N, take you, Nate Sharp, to be my nerd, only if you'll take me as your nerd back." You smile, feeling tears surfacing. He smiles and clears his throat.

"I heard a bang in the room next door, not to mentions some colourful language, and I'm eternally thankful that my curiosity got the best of me. I'll take you as the headstrong fearless lady that sometimes scares me a bit, but in the best way possible. No matter if it's Foxy, Sans, or Chara, I won't leave your side. I, Nathan Sharp, take you, Y/N L/N, to be my nerd, forever, and longer than that." He grins, and you can feel your face heating up.

"Well, with that out of the way, how about the rings?" The priest smiles. Nate's younger cousin, who's eight, skips out with the rings.

"Here you go! They're really pretty!" She gushes. You giggle and Nate smiles. You look at the ring and gasp in delight. It's a pretty ring with a diamond in the middle, and swirly patterns surrounding it.
You smile as he puts it on your finger. It's cute. He smiles as he sees your ring for him. You laugh. It's a plain silver ring with a diamond in the centre.

"So, with that out of the way, how bout some speeches?" He smiles. Your sister and the best man give great speeches, and you feel a tear fall to the floor.

"Okay, I now pronounce you man and wife, or as you said, nerd and nerd. You may now kiss the bride." He smiles.

"Hey, where's your pikachu onesie?" You tease.

"Don't make me regret this." Nate rolls his eyes playfully before pulling you in for a kiss. The world kind of seems to stop for a minute. The world could be hit with a bomb and you wouldn't have cared. Everything was perfect.

And then you woke up.

* wow I used to think I was so funny