Chorus

Nate (skeet skeet plot twist)

I walk up to the fair with Y/N behind me. We pay for two wristbands and stand at the front.

"I have a plan. Let's go rides before food, because if we do food first, we'll throw up." She looks at me for confirmation.  Her eyes are sparkling with amusement. Pretty.

"Okay. What ride to do first?" I nod and look at the rides before us.

Our eyes both scan the rides before they land on the same attraction.

"I will end you." She mutters.

"I'd like to see you try, nerd." I reply with a smirk.

Before I know it, we're running to the bumper cars and hopping in. She takes an orange car while I occupy a black one.

"You're going down, box boy!" She calls out to me.

"That's cute. Want me to quote that on your grave?" I raise an eyebrow and laugh.

"I'll quote that on your grave!" She cracks her knuckles.

The man supervising the attraction starts up the cars and I'm driving right for her. I hit her car and she squeals in surprise.

Cute.

She turns around and grits her teeth.

"Oh, now it's on." She puts her car in reverse and front-ends me.

"That's the best you got?" I chuckle as we continue to collide and crash into other cars.

"I'm gonna obliterate you!" She shrieks before driving right for me. We glare into each other's eyes and bump into each other several times.

We get out of the ride and she points to another.

"We have to go on it. It's iconic." She says.

"I'm sold." I shrug.

We sit on the Ferris wheel and she leans out of the side.

"Y/N, you're actually gonna die." My eyes widen.

"I welcome death with open arms. And besides, it's a killer view, ba dum ch!" She smiles.

"Wanna see?" She beckons me. I roll my eyes and give in as I lean out of the Ferris wheel.

"Admit it. I was right." She smirks.

"You were right." I groan. We can see the entire fair below us.

"You're welcome." She giggles and ruffles my hair.

We get off the Ferris wheel and grab some cotton candy. I get pink, and she gets blue.
"Blue is clearly superior." She rolled her eyes.

"But pink is iconic." I mimic her perfectly with a smirk.

"Shut it, Tuber Trash." She punches my arm.

"That's new." I chuckle.

"I'm full of surprises." She winks at me.

"Sure. You were 'full of surprises' when I could predict your every move in bumper cars." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You want a rematch? I'm game." She throws her cotton candy wrapper in the garbage can and races towards the bumper cars, dragging me behind her.