Verse 18

WHAT THE HELL 400 READS
I LOVE YOU

At the reception, you couldn't be happier. You and your sister are dancing together and laughing. You hold her hand and twirl her around. "You regrettin' anything yet sis?" You smile.

"Nope! Not yet, at least!" She laughs. Nate walks up to you.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey? That's all you have to say to me after my bomb-ass speech? I am offended." You chuckle.

"What a loser." You fake-whisper to your sister. Your sister giggles, whereas Nate, however bursts out laughing.

"Wow." He wipes tears out of his eyes. You smile brightly.

"Hey Nate! Come dance with us!" Your sister beckons to Nate. He shrugs and comes over as you all dance together, having the time of your lives. You sing along to the songs with them and got to the photobooth, making unmatchable memories. The best man walks up to you and Nate walks off with him, so you and your sister are left to talk.

"So, you and Nate are like, a thing?" She smiles.

"In all honesty? I have no clue." You smile dreamily.

"Wow. YouTube love. Who could've thought, eh Y/N?" She winks. Nate jogs back.

"Sorry. I'm back." He smiles. You're all dancing, as the groom walks up to Nate, smiling and whispers something in his ear. Nate's eyes widen, and he looks at the groom and nods, beaming.

Nate grabs your hand. He leads you to a room. He puts his hands in his back pockets.

"Y/N, you're an amazing person and I love absolutely everything about you and nothing could ever change that. I love your cute smile, your adorable laugh, your beautiful sparkling eyes, you're everything I could ever want and more. You are somebody that I will love until the end. So I'm gonna prove it." He beams.

"And how is that?" You smirk.

"Well," He picks up something off of a table in the corner and you see that it's a box. He opens the box to reveal a ring, a beautiful silver ring, and gets down on one knee.

SKEET SKEET MOTHERF~CKERS GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS