Final bonus chapter

Halloween is awesome. You all were being video game characters, even little Alex.

"Imm'na be Frisk! Just for you!" He stated proudly. Nate was being Purple Guy, Arianna was being Toy Chica, Scott was Being Foxy, and you were being Toriel.
(If you don't like the costume well then I'm
So-rry
for trying to write a book.)
You were helping Arianna with her costume in her bedroom. You were spraying yellow temporary hairspray into her hair and pulling it into two kinda-pigtails.

"Do I look alright?" She asks.

"Perfect." You stand back and look at her.

"I'm going to touch up my makeup." She grins and turns back to the mirror. The phone rings and you pick it up to look at the caller ID.

"For you." You smile as you hand her the phone.

"Ella?" She smiles.

"Marcy." You correct.

"Ooh! Even better! Thanks mum!" She smiles and picks up the phone.

"Marcy? Hi! I'm so nervous! What? I know right?" You hear your daughter chat with her friend on the phone and smile. You run into Scott's room to check on the boys. You see Alex playing with his sweater sleeves, while Scott's adjusting his Foxy ears and eyepatch every three seconds. You see Nate tilt his hat to the side and smile.

"Hey." You smile and all three of them turn around in unison.
Like Father, like sons.
You smile to them.

"Who wants to get an extreme sugar rush that'll last two days?!" You shout. Arianna's voice echoes through the halls.

"Me!" Alex jumps up and down.

"Me! Me! Me!" He smiles.

"Well, I guess so." Scott shrugs.

"You're saying you don't want junk food and candy?" You dramatically gasp in shock.

"I didn't say that." He smiles and flips his eyepatch down and flashes you a grin that could only be from Nate.

"And, Nate?" You tilt your head.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" He asks.

"Nope! Sharp family, roll out!" You yell.

"Yes ma'am!" The children replied in unison.

"Let's go!" You skip to the door, leaving the panic and all else behind.

-----------------

lmao you know what's gross? I'm reading this three years after I published it and I'm getting choked up,,, DESGUSTANG

BUT SERIOUSLY THANKS FOR READING THIS BECAUSE THIS WAS MY THERAPY IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND HONESTLY SEEING HOW WELL IT DID MAKES MY HEAR SOAR I LOVE YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL READER 💞