Verse 15

You take a mini bow as you finish your song and grin. Nate's expression could actually light up the room in a power outage, and it makes your smile grow. He applauds and you blow a tiny kiss. "Awe! That was even cuter than I thought it would be!" You hear a voice say and you immediately start laughing.

"Actually?" You look at Nate. He nods, unable to contain his laughter. You see Sean, or jacksepticeye , and Markiplier walk out from a corner, along with Random Encounters, Dodger and other YouTubers.

"Okay. What is, this?" You laugh, gesturing to everyone else. Nate smiles.

"It's like YouTubers react. But it's for something special." He smiles and he grabs a box.

"Oh jeez. I hate you!" You cover your face, feeling it getting red and heating up, your eyes watering. He gives it to you. You open it to find a locket. You cover your mouth, speechless. "Oh my-"

All the YouTubers smile

"Awwwww!" You giggle.

"Is it an Anniversary?" You tilt your head to the side. Nate nods.

"Knew it!" You pump your fist in the air, almost dropping the ukulele. You struggle to catch it and stumble a bit. You take a sarcastic bow and everyone starts laughing, including you. You put on the locket.

"Three months, and we still don't hate each other? That's a true feat." You giggle and give Nate a hug. He kisses you and you can help but beam.

"Wow." You say.

"Welp. That's kind of it. Thanks for listening!" Nate smiles and talks to the others. They all reply happily. You grin. Following your little 'show' comes an after party. It goes on for about an hour.

"Hey Y/N!" Dodger runs up to you.

"Nice performance! You did really well." She playfully punched your arm.

"Thanks Dodger." You smile meekly. You feel really tired. You jog up to Nate and whisper something to him. He nods and puts three 100$ bills on the table as he whistles to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you all so much for coming, and thank you to the waiters and waitresses for letting us rent this place. We appreciate it so much. And with that, we're out!" Nate takes a bow and you both walk out of the place, accompanied by deafening applause.